@loopylin
Active 6 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
NOOOooo…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I want to deliver art for you all but I have been restrained!!
Trying a random saved pic:

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like Amber and Jonathan are going to adopt Leo. 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
actually nvm, there is a tiny image icon but it doesn’t show anything, so it looks like it’s not actually eating the pictures so much as hiding them for itself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper the ghost is eating the pictures again? nooooooo
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Noooooo it didn’t work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m testing KP pictures with a meme.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
It doesn’t seem like pictures are working. >:[
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Loll
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!! FOUR TOTAL TODAY!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I know, it’s been acting odd.
If you reload it it should look better.
Should be posting two more chapters in just a second.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Uh oh… KP looks weird…Great chapters!! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Sounds good! Tag me whenever you’re ready.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin
“He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look”
I want to see a book where when a character does that it actually makes ice start growing on the other person. Just something that comes to me when I see that phrase.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
How do you feel about another character, or you want a break?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The plan was 10 pages, and I only wrote 4. *Sigh* I feel like the problem with short stories is, I can never fall in love with them unless I get into the nitty-gritty details of a scene, which isn’t great if I want to draft the whole thing in one night. Done for now, will continue.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Nonlinear stories are so hard. 🙁 Why am I writing this? My brain is tied into knots right now.
- Load More
