@loopylin
Active 6 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
No sorry! I was gone like all day. Work, then my brother played two out of town soccer games…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper to be fair I don’t know how I did it either.
i think I honestly just pushed my characters into a plot together and said “you two are gonna like each other by the end of it, trust me.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t know how some of you people write romance novels. I have a new respect for y’all, because this is exhausting. Not bad, just exhausting.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s a lot, haha. I bet many of them are siblings to the protagonists.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Actually yes. Just yesterday we talked with my doctor. I’ve been on Doxy since July 27th, and we had labs done again August 14th. I’m feeling better, but my labs look terrible, so I have four more weeks of Doxy before I’m done.
Thx for checking in <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey, I’m open if you ever wanna talk characters. And worldbuilding too, if you’d like.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
You know, if it’s not vitally important, you could move him to America at the time, and make life easier on everyone…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
It would be treated the same.
If the other family can’t provide then they don’t have much of a fight. And Kohen can drag America in on the grounds that the mother was an American citizen and he would win out 100%
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll let you know if I need any extra help! I have your email as well (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I am also sorry if my previous comment came off as pushy. I was not frustrated at you at all, I was more curious than anything, and I really wanted to clarify what the conversation was about.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If you want to discuss the actual morality of rebellion, I am open to do so. I am curious to know why some Christians believe it is okay to rebel and overthrow governments.
But yeah, maybe it is best if I talk to someone older. I will see what Douglas Bond says in his books.
That was where I thought the conversation was going,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, that makes sense. The problem of which country would have legal authority was the part that stumped me, and I figured Canada, which leads to nothing because I know nothing about Canada.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
goodness. Took 5 tries to send this. Good thing I copied and pasted onto a doc before I tried.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
and anyone else interested.
(maybe @whalekeeper )
I showed this chat stream to my dad and this is what he wrote:
I am not a lawyer at all, let alone an international one. I deal in criminal law, not civil. The laws that deal with this issue are intestacy and estate laws, both of which are civil laws, so keep that in mind on…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
😭
are you sure??
wait, do you have Canva? You could share it with a Canva link.
thanks!!
cute? Not exactly the word the canes to mind when I hear that name…. 😂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
- Load More
