@loopylin
Active 16 hours, 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I got busy and had to take a bit of a break from kp.
Nice to meet you! Army of tiny ducks? XD I love ducks lol. Those genres sound fun, kinda the same thing I do (mostly dystopian here, but I do have a fantasy dystopian)
I like birding too! What’s your favorite bird you have seen?
Yw!…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
A really weird one. That’s the point in a realistic dream that you know it’s a dream, and not real life XD
After Andrew read your reply, he texted me asking about mutant bread lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow @thewhalekeeper
Reid
“Is that why he acts like a child?” Rowen asked.
Reid nodded, “Sometimes I have a hard time remembering that he is the older, or that he even is a teen!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae haha it would be.
i’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
@raxforge in case you’re confused about the bread thing, it’s from the fanfic I wrote and she read. I would love to tell you to read it, but I have a feeling it’s really not up your alley, so I won’t. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, this is a good topic. I will try to get a story out.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Emeline
“So! Now that we’ve eaten and rested. I think it’s high time we find the mysterious inhabitants of this castle. Why don’t we go exploring?” Barnes suggested after consoling Hugo.
“Finally!” Rowen exclaimed, getting to his feet.
“Thank you for the meal, Ms. Barnes. Let’s get moving, Tenz just needs a few minutes. I ap…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, interesting. Is there a reason to that? Maybe Medic’s healing or something like that?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dad: “Online church isn’t real church!”
Me: “It’s like vegan sausage.”
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Why wouldn’t I bring a sword to a wedding?” -me
I dunno. I would.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
check it out, we’re bonding over nonsense.
I don’t recommend actually playing the game tbh. There’s quite a bit of blood involved, although I’ve heard you can turn that off, and the character sometimes cuss at each other upon kills. I have bowdlerized their vocabulary in my writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
silly me
I was looking up “what happened on October 10th” like that’d give me the answer lollllll
although while doing that I found a funny coincidence:

the very thing that started this discussion was also revealed to the world October 10th.
Raxforge, you have not only outdone your theoretical competitor, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Probably best not to, yeah. 😅 I’ll be sure to add some emojis next time. 🤪😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey I have NO IDEA what happened with that. I feel like he kinda flipped.
idk. I’ll not go into it again on here.I guessed it was sarcasm, I was just making sure. lol. Emojis tend to help. lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sarcasm does not really work over messaging like this. Especially when people don’t know each other in real life. But probably better to check just in case we end up with another misunderstanding like the other day. 😜
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, I’m just teasing you. XD.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
LOL. Okay, I’m sorry for interrupting your story. I’ll just sit here quietly and wait for the next segment. 😂
Oh no problem! Sorry if I came across like you were interrupting me. I really do value feedback, even if I have a bad tendency of defending my darling books. lol.
- Load More
