@loopylin
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So, keilah likes the scene that you have a problem with, linus! This is great. 🤣
Here’s an idea. What if I shift it a little so that the conversation happened a day or two after they had already been on the ship? Do you think that would work?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks for letting me know.
-
Ellette Giselle and
TheShadow are now friends 1 year, 6 months ago -
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay, can’t wait!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow
Thank you! 🥰 -
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you so much, that means a lot!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh cool! Have you ever played a game? How does designing a character work? (If you’ve done that)
Well, that’s more experience than me. XD
Oh, and did that pudding ever thicken?
NOOO it DIDN’T
The flavor is still good, though. :p
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I would appreciate it if you guys could pray for me! My OCD’s been worse lately, and I’ve been feeling depressed some days. Just pray for healing for my OCD and that God would help me lean on Him and grow closer to Him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! It looks good! 😊 Looking forward to the next one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
so yeah, you can keep it, but only if it works with the story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle If it works better for your story to chuck it, then do that, but save the concept for later cause I found it really interesting, and I’m sure others would too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow nah, it’s fine.
Actually I am currently doing one! I’ll post it when I’m finished. Usually those drawings take several hours spread over a couple of days to do, since I’m shading them now as well as just coloring them.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 6 months ago
Ummmmmmmmm maybe
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ha. Ha. Ha. Little do these poor potatoes know the real threat lurks much deeper…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 6 months ago
Good points! I just read the original Dracula this year and I loved it and the characters so much. And it is a really good example of good Christian horror.
Thanks, and Dracula is amazing. It sucks that most literature that includes Dracula or vampires makes them either seem cool/sympathetic or in the right nowadays (cough, Twilight, cough).
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, good. Eh, it’s just part of his personality to me. He’s great at Warrain and leading the team, because he applies himself, and as a result doesn’t really focus on school. 😆 His skills with computers and coding will be more prominent later.
Ah, glad to hear it will come into play. Well, I like it, it adds more to his chara…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
(replying two days late… ugh)
currently debating whether I should do some of my other ones today.
Did you end up doing them?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Oof, it’s been two weeks. Well, here’s the third chapter, please tell me what you think once you’re done reading it. This is a shorter chapter, so I’ll probably post the fourth tomorrow.
Chapter 3
“That’s lovely.” Elina sat down, an uncom…[Read more]
- Load More
