@loopylin
Active 21 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae haha it would be.
i’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
@raxforge in case you’re confused about the bread thing, it’s from the fanfic I wrote and she read. I would love to tell you to read it, but I have a feeling it’s really not up your alley, so I won’t. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, this is a good topic. I will try to get a story out.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Emeline
“So! Now that we’ve eaten and rested. I think it’s high time we find the mysterious inhabitants of this castle. Why don’t we go exploring?” Barnes suggested after consoling Hugo.
“Finally!” Rowen exclaimed, getting to his feet.
“Thank you for the meal, Ms. Barnes. Let’s get moving, Tenz just needs a few minutes. I ap…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, interesting. Is there a reason to that? Maybe Medic’s healing or something like that?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dad: “Online church isn’t real church!”
Me: “It’s like vegan sausage.”
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Why wouldn’t I bring a sword to a wedding?” -me
I dunno. I would.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
check it out, we’re bonding over nonsense.
I don’t recommend actually playing the game tbh. There’s quite a bit of blood involved, although I’ve heard you can turn that off, and the character sometimes cuss at each other upon kills. I have bowdlerized their vocabulary in my writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
silly me
I was looking up “what happened on October 10th” like that’d give me the answer lollllll
although while doing that I found a funny coincidence:

the very thing that started this discussion was also revealed to the world October 10th.
Raxforge, you have not only outdone your theoretical competitor, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Probably best not to, yeah. 😅 I’ll be sure to add some emojis next time. 🤪😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey I have NO IDEA what happened with that. I feel like he kinda flipped.
idk. I’ll not go into it again on here.I guessed it was sarcasm, I was just making sure. lol. Emojis tend to help. lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sarcasm does not really work over messaging like this. Especially when people don’t know each other in real life. But probably better to check just in case we end up with another misunderstanding like the other day. 😜
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, I’m just teasing you. XD.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
LOL. Okay, I’m sorry for interrupting your story. I’ll just sit here quietly and wait for the next segment. 😂
Oh no problem! Sorry if I came across like you were interrupting me. I really do value feedback, even if I have a bad tendency of defending my darling books. lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, then yes, that’s makes sense.
LOL. Okay, I’m sorry for interrupting your story. I’ll just sit here quietly and wait for the next segment. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean like having a page in there that says, “Part 2” Like in the unabridged Little Women.
Maybe someone else from the church could go with him? Maybe because Joseph is so young, Darrien and Noah decide he needs a partner?
Someone’s jumping the gun.
How about you just hold your horses and wait and see. lololololol.
(It may be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
What do you mean by splitting the sections into two parts?
I think it’s fine as long as you don’t end the last scene abruptly and put like a marker, like “six years later…”I don’t know, just with Joseph feeling called to go off alone to a different city where basically no one is a Christian… I understand it is a missionary st…[Read more]
- Load More
