@loopylin
Active 20 hours, 13 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Remember?!? I STOLE Joseph. So you can’t kill him!!!!!
I will let you borrow him to finish writing/editing your book if you say you will be NICE to him. Otherwise, he’s my character now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ugh. It deleted my reply.
I liked this chapter a lot, though I have read most of it. lol.
I feel like you kinda brushed over the shame thing with Eric, and I’m hoping that’s because he’s too freaked out to think though what happened. I hope to see some more repercussion of that later on.
I like how Alan and Tyn dealt with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
What does this mean exactly?? 🤨
Wouldn’t you like to know.
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I know, right!
all I’m saying is, if you’re gonna kill Joseph, make it completely different from Aaron’s and Adrian’s deaths. Have the Empire chuck him off a cliff or something, I don’t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
What does this mean exactly?? 🤨
Wouldn’t you like to know.
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I know, right!
all I’m saying is, if you’re gonna kill Joseph, make it completely different from Aaron’s and Adrian’s deaths. Have the Empire chuck him off a cliff or something, I don’t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore Nope, I wish. They’re 3D models that I posed like digital action figures. I can also animate them, although I chose to just make a still picture this time.
and thanks! The shading was still really hard cause I had to position the light source the right way to see the characters’ faces.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h The shading looks awesome! Did you draw that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Playing with Blender again. This time it’s just a still image.
But I’m really proud of this render of Sniper and Thunder the Night Fury!

They actually have a lot in common lol
- very good at shooting things
- if you actually see them doing their job, they’re not doing it right
- suspicious of people except for a select few they’ve learned to…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
(Definitely not stalking this topic)
You need people you say? Well, I’ll have an animal character when I come back from digging through past projects. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, the epilogue from LTBL hits about midway through TVON. (aw! the acronym is almost TRON. That would have been something. lol)
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I mean, Joseph doesn’t last THAT long. (whoops. cat’s out of the bag and running wild. hehehehe)
I would be fine with thi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, I stand corrected. 🤣
But, umm…
then. I mean, Joseph doesn’t last THAT long. (whoops. cat’s out of the bag and running wild. hehehehe)
What does this mean exactly?? 🤨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know!!! It’s so sad!
I was freaking out when I wasn’t able to get on and the home page was dying.
My dad contacted them through their Facebook page before I was able to get on. He should try that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Duck tape? That must have been somewhat painful.
My kids have no idea what’s coming to them. lololololol.
When I reread your story, I weeded through the form and threw it into a word document so I would have access to it offline and could read it when I was taking the train to school or on a break at work. I still had the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow Maybe. Especially considering the bringing him back to life thing lol.
But it probably stems more from the fact that Soldier and Demo have canonically made some powerful enemies (sometimes on purpose, sometimes not lol). Soldier in particular had an ex-roommate-turned-mortal-enemy who was a wizard, and has literally made it his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge Most of my stories are rewrites of an existing universe but with something added. For example, this particular one is based off the lore of the video game I posted that image of, but set in a sci-fi universe and written from the perspective of my own character. There’s a good deal of (clean) romance though, and the plot is kinda wonky,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I got busy and had to take a bit of a break from kp.
Nice to meet you! Army of tiny ducks? XD I love ducks lol. Those genres sound fun, kinda the same thing I do (mostly dystopian here, but I do have a fantasy dystopian)
I like birding too! What’s your favorite bird you have seen?
Yw!…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
A really weird one. That’s the point in a realistic dream that you know it’s a dream, and not real life XD
After Andrew read your reply, he texted me asking about mutant bread lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow @thewhalekeeper
Reid
“Is that why he acts like a child?” Rowen asked.
Reid nodded, “Sometimes I have a hard time remembering that he is the older, or that he even is a teen!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae haha it would be.
i’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
@raxforge in case you’re confused about the bread thing, it’s from the fanfic I wrote and she read. I would love to tell you to read it, but I have a feeling it’s really not up your alley, so I won’t. lol
- Load More
