@loopylin
Active 10 hours, 29 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Is that all you have to say!!
lolololol.
Just teasing. You’re not the first one. Linus already has them as a couple.
But then again…… a lot of people had Aaron and Sabina as a couple……….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like Joseph and Amelia are going to get married . . . 🤭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph and Noah were exhausted and slept until evening. It was Joseph who woke first. Getting up, he roused Noah, who was sleeping lightly. The two tidied the room and Joseph started downstairs. When he reached the bottom, one of the little…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’ll find out soon enough…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That was hilarious XD
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, ok that makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, okay! @keilah-h @theducktator are you guys interested in running into our group? We can either make it peaceful or go for a surprise fight, I’m game for whatever. XD
As if on cue, the walls around them began to rumble, the floor shook, and a loud hiss sounded behind the group.
I’m curious to find out what this is, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, i know. It’s going to be hard to chose.
It depends on how long people take to send stuff in.
I may have to do it tomorrow or even Friday, (because of Thanksgiving.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Deadline is today!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, good luck. Are you judging them by the end of today or tomorrow?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
Thank you, and you should go for it. I wouldn’t consider myself a great songwriter either, but it’s a lot of fun writing one.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, Ecclesiastes was definitely in mind when I wrote this. Your story was really good too!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
At least I’m not the only one with this problem. I like Mr. Caddick a lot, though I’m not sure how much screentime he’ll actually get……
I am very heavily leaning towards it.
Let’s just say there will be problems if you don’t…..
Like a tone of readers furious because everyone can see from the moment they met that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Brother Andrew moment.
ikr? I couldn’t help it. I love stories like that!
I like how it’s a family. Ti somehow gives them and their home a cozy feeling, and I felt right at home with them.
Good! I’m glad. I really enjoy the feel they give.
It will be nice to have some characters as well. All of the Christians we have been f…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Eldred
Silvanis and Fairy played an enchanting, other worldly song upon their instrument. Their voices raised into the night sky, mystical and beautiful. Eldred listened, closing his eyes. Once it was finished, he opened them. “That was amazing! Now excuse me; I must find a p…[Read more]
- Load More
