@loopylin
Active 6 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty wowwww so pretty!!
I don’t think I read that story but now I’m sad that I didn’t. It looks amazing, and I love stories about wolf packs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty oooh I completely forgot about this forum. Maybe next time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep!
also, I got back to working on that fanfic I shared with you. They FINALLY released that one last lore comic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I think so yeah lol
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Barry. First name that came to mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! (: I use an art program called procreate, but this is probably possible on other programs too. I make two copies of the photo and overlay one on top of the other. I find a way to switch the bottom photo to black and white. Then I erase the parts of the top photo that I want to be uncolored, and merge the top photo into the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
How did you do that? I must know!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper    @koshka
(We can head back to school in the morning/whenever. Rory needs to be Leo’s assistant, right? Or are the two going their separate ways?)
Rory
Rory just lay there, listening to the steps. He felt himself go ridged out of instinct, but he didn’t run. Someone got down beside him and Rory closed his eyes, waiting for the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay I’ll try to get one done tomorrow.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thats great!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun extra challenge here
Barnes
Percival and Rowan’s voices passed Barnes. She blinked, unable to comprehend what they were saying, eyelids drooping.
The snake began to hiss softly, swaying back and forth. Its scales glittered, fluttering and shifting as it moved. Its eyes clouded over, then turned into a familiar friendly v…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, I forgot about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much, I didn’t think it would have that impact. While I was writing it I was wondering the whole time if people would understand it XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha well I guess I’ll let you read it when I finish
And then you can go back and read my whole thing *evil chuckle*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is actually a different guy! But I’m glad you like the board. I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Yeahhh, I’ve definitely been there
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true 😁 But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages.
It’s still fun to deviate a little, don’t get me wrong, but we have to keep past lore in mind.
- Load More
