-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yeah, and it can be hard (I think I struggle with this sometimes) to follow God, knowing people might think we’re weird or different, when the Bible actually says were are a ‘peculiar people.’ But sometime people can think more highly of us because of what we do, like in Ruth’s case.
@jane-maree lol, yeah I’m shipping these…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel not sure why i mentioned i was biracial. sorry if that was kinda awkward.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm Wow! Thanks so much! This is infinitely helpful! I was wondering about this because I read an article about someone who said never to talk about your novel before publishing it because it would make the book jaded whenever it came out, but now I think that article was probably wrong. XD 😛
Well, I knew I wanted to publish before I go…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m not a theologian either, but I certainly don’t think its blasphemous. In fact, if you are writing a story with the aim to glorify God and you’re using your characters and their actions to back that up, it really is the other way around!
And from what I know from what I’ve read in the Bible, I’m thinking you can apply the lessons…[Read more]
-
Grace H. started the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone,
So for a novel idea I’ve been struggling with for some time, I have the protagonist learn different things over the course of the story. The central theme would be selfishness, but at the moment I’m not sure if all that I have going on is too complicated for one book.
Here’s a synopsis: My protagonist is selfish and by circumstances…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Well, I’m no expert, but I know for a fact that when one prays to God, whether it’s you or a fictional being, it isn’t blasphemy or taking His name in vain. Because you’re talking to God, you know! (Or whatever equivalent of God you have in your story) 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I will definitely be praying, for both your friends and you as you’re taking this step to reach out to them! That’s awesome that you want to invite those friends to your church 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome!
been gone all day, sorry guys. won’t be on ’til tomorrow. I actually didn’t get a chance to read chapter 2, but i will first thing in the morning in time for more discussion. 🙂
and i’ll respond to all of y’all’s comments as well..
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree I literally saw your twin yesterday…..
My family was on an outing when I saw a girl that looked EXACTLY LIKE YOUUUU! But then I was like “Wait…….the real Jane’s in……Australia.” And this girl had dyed hair anyway. But it took me a couple minutes to decide 100% that it wasn’t you, that’s how much she looked like you. 😉 😀 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oh he looks awesome! thank you so much <3
I’m partway through drawing Joyce….
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @supermonkey42 Haha thanks 🙂 It’s amazing how whimsical these things can get, even on the first try.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome 🙂
VERONICA IS SO CUTE!! I love those glasses and that smug grin! AGH, thanks SO much! <3
P.S. You misspelled my name X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, signing off. Zzzzzzz…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing @anyone
I’m editing the KPA. Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Hehe 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj And here is Brianna! I had a lot of fun with the hair 🙂

The eyes are supposed to be blue. The color disappeared for some reason…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Here’s Jax! I don’t like how the eyes and hair turned out but……

-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â What a huge step! Praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Thank you! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sure, thanks!! Go ahead! 😉
- Load More

@jenwriter17 whoooa that is crazy but also SO COOL. You should’ve said hi to her. xD
@jane-maree yeah, I, uh….kinda introverted at that moment, hehe