-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
People fighting over cereal with lots of high-tech armor.
Best. Description. Ever.
That’s hilarious. It was so weird at first I couldn’t figure out what you were talking about, and then I remembered your topic about your book, and realized that, however weird, that’s actually an accurate description. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Cool, thanks!
And what do you want to look like?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You’re too nice to scratch me, but I’m not nice enough to refrain from calling you a wolf? *walks away ashamed* I am humbled by your graciousness.
😀 You see, the thing is, I don’t know whether it’s easier to believe you’re a wolf who can talk, when wolves can’t talk, or that you’re a chasm beast who can talk, when there is no such t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *cringes*
Don’t worry, I’m too nice to scratch you. *scratches a wall instead* 😛
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Um, @dekreel reminded me of this yesterday. I wrote a KP comic, (I think that’s what it’s called?) so, you could add that if you want. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *stares at you blankly, trying to make sense of what you just said…* Yeah, uh-huh, I understand what you’re saying.
Great, well I hope there is no Streisand effect…
@daughteroftheking Yeah! In fact at this point I’m halfway to being a Chosen One…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hello, Wolfie! How are you?
*runs away screaming* Don’t scratch me! Don’t scratch me! It’s only a JOKE!!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Uh, yes, kinda. I’ve always felt that your signature created something like the Streisand effect, which is that when someone tries to cover something up, it accidentally brings more publicity to the thing, whereas if they hadn’t mentioned it in the first place, it wouldn’t be covered up, but it wouldn’t be noticed. 😀
The original…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@allison-grace aw, I see. *pats you (gently) on head with hoof* 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @anyone
I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No way!
Wait, are you saying that if I stop implying that I’m not a wolf, people will believe I’m not a wolf??
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Cool! Glad you liked it. Um…can I read it? *looks at you from the corners of my eyes*
No worries if you don’t want me to, though. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, Oh! I knew it was you! I knew it was you! 🙂
It’s great! And we know you’re not a wolf, but the over-assertion of it might make it seem that you are, but don’t want to be, right? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Six: The Green-Eyed Bumbler
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching leaves as they came,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OH. MY. GOODNESS. you want me to alpha read your sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?!
……um…..
YESSSSS!!!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’m doing Jaclyn! I just haven’t started her yet… Thank you!
Anyone else? I would like more than one go…
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SleepwalkingMK's profile was updated 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve got to go now. It is way later than I want to admit…
😀 Goodnight!
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That second collage just inspired me to do a freewrite. It’s not exactly a story, but anyways, I like it 😀 Thank you!
- Load More
