@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Can’t wait!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Yikes. I’ll be praying.💙
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
She is Princess Greta, a Pied-billed Grebe, alone in the reservoir, where no one knows her true identity. Where no one knows her…at all. Presumed dead by her enemies, she had fled her country after a brutal peasant uprising. Instead of a hot tub, she has a reservoir. Instead of a cook, she has cold food. Instead of a life of luxury, she lives a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
From: Angelita, 4647 Flambert Lane, Dingyville, Maryland, The United States
Dear Mel,
You sound interesting. Maybe writing letters won’t be so bad. Frogs are kind of cool. My neighbor Thea captured some frogs once and our families raced them. The last place loser had to…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Joy
”I would only prank one of my siblings like that,” said Joy. If Athan ever got a girl, she’d have to do something like this to him. Stephen had his “I have an evil plan” look. “Stephen, don’t do anything overly stupid.”
“Me, stupid?” Stephen shook his head. “Never.” He turned…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!)
Rory
“Lelo!” A high pitched wail sounded down the hall.
Rory jumped and whipped around. Something shot passed him and slammed into Leo. Rory took a quick step forward, but Leo didn’t seem to be fighting this thing. In fact, when Rory looked, he saw it was a child. the boy was sob…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
“You don’t have to come tomorrow,” Ellie said softly.
Rory hesitated, looking down at her.
Ellie continued. “But if you do, you know you won’t be the only quiet person there. And there will always be people willing to teach you how to dance.”
Of the twins, Rory decided right there that he liked her the bes…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah!
Alright!
Oh, I forgot Shadow! Shadow’s characters are with Whaley and RAE’s, I believe.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Freedom’s in here too, but I’m not sure where.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, ok, I guess I just didn’t see it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welcome.
Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.
Nothing’s really going on, characters are just…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know. XD
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Rory
Before Rory could think of something to say that might help him out of the mess, Leo broke in.
“If I had a bonny, I would not be taking her to see the school plumbing system, which is where I be if somebody tries to flush their homework again. Besides, I don’t think the mai…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
Time passed, and for a while things seemed normal. Aaron, Noah, and Darrien worked odd jobs here and there, scraping just enough coins together to pay for the needs of each day. However, that was soon to change.
“Aaron! Play with us!” begged Joseph.
“I haven’t got time,” replied Aaro…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory flushed and looked from one girl to the other. “I… um… no. I’ve never done that before. Where I come from things are pretty strict. We don’t dance, and we certainly don’t… what do you call it? Date.” He shrugged. “So, yeah.” Rory looked at the floor and drew circles with the toe of his shoe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rory
The elevator lifted with a jerk and Rory grabbed one of the bars, a wave of dizziness passing over him. Prepare for takeoff, came a voice in his mind. Strap helmet, position guns… Rory shook his head.
“So…” began one of the twins, “Either of you boys got dates for the dance yet?”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes, the early books were the best. I never read past book eleven.
I’m glad y’all like the drawing tho!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper
@loopylin @koshka @keilah-hThis is kinda depressingly dead. We had a good flow going!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those books. But I don’t like the Royal Ranger (starting at book twelve and going onward.) He kinda ruined the story when he did that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@higscribeofaetherium
Thank you!
- Load More

This is what happens when you’re an author and a birder. 😂 Grebe retellings of Anastasia.