@linus-smallprint
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey…I was wondering if you’ve looked at my writing yet? (I’m not trying to nag you or anything XD just wondering if you still wanted to do it?) I know you’re probably busy…but just wondering (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman!
Here are some random questions:
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Have you ever subconsciously narrated parts of your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @trailblazer
Okay…I think I’m just not good at saying what I mean. Let me try again, haha!
But Esther has a good point of view, that publishers are also looking for well-written material to a degree, because readers like good writing, and therefore good writing will sell. I’m not saying all readers have quality taste, but…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
 So ummm…. There’s a reason they reject you… it’s because your writing’s not good enough (for the most part). So yeahhh… And if you’re going to be a good writer, you have to learn how to deal with rejection. If you can’t, then… I’m sorry. XD Anyway, that’s just what I was thinking during the whole video and I wanted to rant about i…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you, Trilliane! I’m Bridget, aka HighScribe, aka the resident slightly insane sword-obsessed book hoarder of KP. I’m a homeschooler, and a high school freshman. I mostly write fantasy, and I’m working on a fantasy universe with multiple planets with my brother, @Jonas.
Now the traditional quest…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I had people I hung out with, but they weren’t really my friends. I could never really be close with them, because we had to hide our secret from the government,” her eyes wandered for a moment to Lukas and Callie dancing across the room. She tore her eyes from Lukas and back to Fynn. “So I know how you feel.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow!!! This is a really cool idea!!
I’m not really sure how you want your story to go…but I would really recommend developing your characters before any plotting! Figure out their character arcs and internal conflicts. (Abbie Emmons on YouTube really helped me learn why internal conflicts matter! But if you do watch her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow. You (and your sister) are amazing at building worlds! I feel like mine is so cliche! I really can’t help you much on worldbuilding, because I’m really new to that and it would be like trying to teach a professional artist how to draw, XD
But I will gladly try to help you with characters!!!
@grcr gave some great pointers on character…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oop, guess I didn’t see that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll comment more later, but for crystal color, maybe one could be a whitish/clear or maybe silvery colored? Or sort of iridescent?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t find that particularly difficult.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princescachronicle22
I think Wyoh ate your RP… 🤔
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s soooo good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I SAW THAT ONE!! It’s so funny!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello
Oh dear XD XD -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see the ‘uh’ words, and I thought that the ones above the sounds corresponded to the sound below.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! poor Hugo…haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More

I don’t mind being nagged. XD But yeah, I’ll start reading it this week and try to give you some feedback as soon as I can. 😊
Hey! So I just read the first two chapters of your book. Love it already!! I have some feedback to give, but I was wondering what kind you want. Like, do you want to know things about the characters, plot, prose, setting, etc.? Are there specific questions you want answered? I don’t want to give you feedback that you aren’t looking for. 😉
It really doesn’t matter, haha! Just your overall thoughts! 🙂
Ok, cool 😉