@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t have premium, so I’m forced to move on lol.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
It’s lovely.
Back away
Back away
You can always add/drop more later. Drink some water. Claim your gold star.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have a bad habit of listening to one song on repeat for a while. I’m stuck on The Goose and the Commons because it’s so Remi-coded. But I swear I’ll listen to the rest of these songs in a bit, because this is great
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’m resisting the urge to edit it even more
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Praying. <3
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Sooo many thoughtssss.
Overstimulation by magnitude.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The playlist now exists… and I’m quite overwhelmed by all the music I listened to over the past few hours.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@Loopy Yes! Thanksss. =D
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon I just spent two hours on this lol. Do you guys have Spotify?
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3EvgmRnCo9GXDZjQCzZJUl?si=QrQ2KIZgRBuDja1h6ED7iQ&utm_source=copy-link&pi=bIpp8P3OSVmPK
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Also… anyone else have a character, that without any distinct loss you can name, has this quiet grief about them? I was talking with my sister about one of mine while listening to music, of course. For some reason, whenever songs like “Over and Over” by Gray Havens etc. came on, I found myself quietly muttering, “yes, yes. This is Inlgor. He is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Arien and Ari do not look similar, though, so I wouldn’t have guessed they were related unless you told me so.
This made me laugh. Arien looks like nobody else in that side of the family. Very much got a wild red hair dominant gene that runs through his mother’s line. His older cousins were a little horrified to be r…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Unfortunately, we don’t have many school/teaching themed songs, so that’s pure vibe and character interactions.
A political game/ambition themed song would probably be great! I just can’t think of any. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Koshka and my contributions. XD These range from nice background themes to utter chaos… that seemed to fit the school pretty well but may not be SpLeNdiD for focus.
For the School
Planetarium Stickers on a Bedroom Ceiling – The Oh Hellos
Whispers – Arcadian Wild
Inheritance – Gray Havens
Take This Slowly//Autumn Sessions – Gray Havens
Wide…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
YESSS. Playlist….
*dives into lengthy list of music*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We might as well go the full nine yards! We did that for the labyrinth, so it’s only fair to give this roleplay the same treatment. I already have playlists for my characters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Huh. Interesting.
Guess away and win a prize. But only if you don’t know what it is already.
I’d imagine she would have come along in the RP as well by now if he had met her, in the form of his internal thoughts wondering if she was okay.
This is sometimes a limitation – choosing where they are in their own story when you por…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We might need to make a playlist
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
Huh. Interesting. *Stuffs it away inside my head*
I do wonder what it would be like if Noelle was one of the children in the rp. But I’m pretty sure Gabriel h…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes. Encourage my music addiction by sharing songs with me.
- Load More
