-
Koshka replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m Koshka, a writer of rustic noble-bright fantasy (of the middle-grade kind), some nonfiction (of the college essay kind), and poetry (of the I stayed up too long after midnight kind). I also like digging around in history, dabbling with random languages, and playing with pencils. Oh, and I like…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Greetings and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write rustic noblebright fantasy, although I have been known to experiment in sci-fi and nonfiction.
You read The Adventures of Tintin? My brother got me into those a while back, but we don’t often meet people who know them. Also, Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
@the_lost-kingdom
Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here or just Hybrid, a homeschooled high school junior and violinist. I write everything from science fiction to fantasy.
Awesome! Glad to see another Wingfeather Saga fan on here. Hmm… have you read Fire and Ash by Gillian Bronte Adams? That’s another great fantasy series, but I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
it’s not murder.
It’s a full out fight with casualties. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s a rather hairy situation.
I just died.
That was so bad.
Ugh!
By the way, that drawing you posted earlier, was that supposed to be a character, or was that just a drawing experiment with hair?
I was just playing around with hair in the breeze/wind. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
But the hair! You didn’t give him the special part/wizard hairstyle I’ve developed for him!
But the hair when you did Friedrich!!!
I think you and I canno0t do each other’s character’s hairstyles right. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, well the meme I made and posted above just about explains it. You kinda have to hold your breath and dive. Once you’re in, let the current take you, and then start fighting people and blowing things up,
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Where did you see that? lol.
I really like the style. It’s quite good. btw, I don’t think my Alan was THAT much different. lol. I think the cape set him off wrong.
I suggest royal blue or blood red for the scarf. (maybe gold?) A leathery reddish brown for the vest/coat. (Can’t tell what it is) Black or dark leathery red…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is my brothers 100%
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yep, I’m to blame!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Who let him into KP?
(Please no one remember that this was the exact same thing several people said when I first got on…..)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD Our characters are popular for all the wrong reasons!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think Alpha needs a black cat
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah, Alpha would be totally suspended… if he was actually a student
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
You’re welcome!
I wonder why we keep having fights. If it was run like a normal school, almost every student would be suspended indefinitely and maybe end up with a record. XD
au contraire Mon ami
You forget that this is a “Fantasy” school.
Anything goes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More

