-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory looked from Marcel to Leo, trying to read the young man’s face. Is he going to make it? Rory wanted to scream the question, but he remained silent. I can’t watch someone else innocent die because of something I did… or didn’t do.
“Is he okay?” Quincy whispered, wispy eyebrows trembling.
Rory swallowed hard and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I really do have a lot of work I’m currently avoiding.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo
Marcel didn’t look too good, but that was kinda to be expected. What he’d give to hear the full story right now.
The elevator doors slid open. Leo led them down the winding aisles of humming machinery to the break room door. Maybe it wasn’t wise to retreat to the same position twice, but he didn’t have much of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*still flipped on floor*
Homework…due… must save ice cream.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@Elishavet-Pidyon Here’s some Nathan quotes!
A wiry skeleton of a man crossed the courtyard between them. Strolled, actually, as if he couldn’t hear the shots whizzing overhead. They both stared in wonder.
“He’s either deaf,” whispered Anthony, “or he’s absolutely crazy.”
~Brother Enemy; Promise of Zion by Robert Elmer
“That’s it.” Ant…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What happened?
We’re in the elevator but it’s far from over.
*sigh* please don’t make me commit arson with my Agents just to bring you guys back.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ahhh, Green Ember. It’s so wonderfully good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
perfect!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @rae @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @grcr
Did anyone set a deadline for this?
If we want to do two weeks then the deadline should be Saturday the 12th.
I scrolled through twice and didn’t see anything. How does that date sound for everyone?
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
Do you expect me to answer that? That’s plagiarism! *Gasp* I have written/am writing several fanfics, so there’s a safe “Yep I stole that”.
II) Have you ever started a story or poem (that had a really good plot or idea) but never finished or started…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I’ve never heard of Fire and Ash but it sounds very interesting. what’s it about?
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was the first fantasy series that popped into my head besides Narnia. It’s about a sort-of-exiled princess and her magical fire horse who ends up saving her kingdom. (Go look it up and read the way better blurb, lol.)…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
V. In the morning when I first get up, especially on a saturday, with some delicious chai tea.
Finally! Someone else who agrees with me! (Though I like a black tea steeped with vanilla better then chai.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, Wingfeather! I love Wingfeather saga!
“I’m prepared to die by getting caught,” he whispered, “but not by heart attack because of you two idiots creeping up on me like that.”
― S.D. Smith, Ember’s End“He had always been wise enough to see and bold enough to act, now he was becoming brave enough to hope.”
― S.D.…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hello!
I’m Ellette. I’m the oldest of a home school family in the grasslands of America. I enjoy writing (A LOT) and have two books published. I also love drawing and reading, and scrapbo0oking. And cooking. And I am a complete history nut in the very best of ways. I can’t tell you any dates, but I can tell you amazing stories…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Rea….. How do I say this. Let’s do it bluntly.
You’re crazy. I mean, this is Beautiful! I don’t know how you can’t like it!
NO LIE, I sat looking at that wolf picture for like a whole minute!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to draw something like that, and all my attempts have landed in the trash!
Just because people are too hard, or your style…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
One: I burn out of drawings very quickly so my will to draw is very low because I can’t make anything decent 75 percent of the time. Extra practise is not really an option unless I want to stress myself.
Two:
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about 14 I just couldn’t get people to look right. AT ALL. So, I pulled o…
- Load More
