-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, now I’m going to make everyone lose their mind, and I think I’m going to tag
Because For some reason I feel they deserve it. lol.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, and this is for everyone!!
Because it’s painful, and I hope I am not the only one to have felt this pain.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The LOTR one! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Freedom’s Fire MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely love those!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, now these are for @freed_and_redeemed

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay y’all. Prepare to be flooded. I just found a folder on my desktop with 252 memes that I love so much.
These first few are dedicated to @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @koshka

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Narnian dreams.
For anyone interested, this is Gloria and Greyson’s daughter.
(I LOVE THE PAW JUST TOUCHING HER HEAD!!) ahhhh, this is one of my favorite drawings EVER!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
This was just for the sake of playing with wind

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, now I feel like happy drawings.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr  @mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h
So, who’s next? Was someone else in line, or is it open? If no one has a better idea we could start over with Linus and work our way back around.
You should join us! I’ve seen your art!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw thank you! I’m glad you think the dystopian stuff is good. I think if you’re going to go that era and create some amazing “unbeatable” evil government then you had better make the characters start acting like it’s true, and the government start taking some real tolls on any resistance. You know what I mean?
Oh I love the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Animation? I’m intrigued. That’s so (hates to use the word “cool” like this but brain is jelly.) cool!
Those hands are pretty good. They’re reminding me of the exercises my therapist wants me to do. O.O
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Why do you guys do this to me?!
Lol, just kidding.
Beautiful! I love seeing your work. And your digital skill is much better than mine. I… Don’t do digital art yet. XD
Also, that first picture of Leon and Adelheide is so sweet. I about cried.
Your pictures look so good! I also have a lot of questions…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*dodges tissue attack*
*cue nervous evil author laugh*
heh
heh
all of the art I’ve drawn today has been sad
AND GIRLLLLL YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!! 😭😭
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaaaannnndddd here’s Mark! Poor boy. He was one of my favorite characters, which is bad for him…..
His older brother was killed along with Greyson and Gloria. A few months later, Mark was spying on enemy movements when he was discovered by an attack dog. Mark fought with it to keep it from killing him, and the sound drew the attention of the…[Read more]
- Load More

