-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
btw you ever finish that drawing of Soldier? It’s ok if not haha
his project is on hold at the moment, sorry
He was weaking havoc
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not asking why, I’m asking HOW?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I posted that literally three minutes ago, how did you find it so fast?!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
debating whether or not I should post a drawing I did…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
In my defense, they were literally threatening a 5 year old with a knife, and stalking a 14 year old. Those creeps deserved vinegar and The Button.
It’s not like I killed anyone.
*Eyes Ellette and Ruth* XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*tiptoes in quiety*
I hath been tagged…
but idk if I was actually ever in this RP 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Excuse me while I go DIE OF CUTENESS. I was literally hopping around squealing, and then ranted about it for five minutes to one of my sisters. Your couples are ADORABLE. I LOVE THEM.
Ahhhh, I’m so glad you love themmm!!! 🥰🥰
(it’s actually kinda funny, my Mom and I recently had a conversation about why me and my siblings are…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think they have.
Chase
“Woah. Look out, everybody. Rain storm incoming.”
Chase heard the comment, but ignored it, thinking the girl was talking to someone else.
“You okay, kid?”
Chase paused. At first, he didn’t reckonize the voice, but now he almost thought he knew this person. He turned and looked at her. To him, she s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*bursts in through the door and tumbles onto the ground* *hops up and dusts self off* Did I hear someone mention ConTEmPoRarY fiCtIOn??? 👀 I’m here for it 😎
First of all, make sure you’re reading contemporary!!! Especially within the little genres that you want to focus on. I can’t stress how helpful this is. I know some authors are l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Alpha killed one of @ellette-giselle ‘s Agents.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Cute!
Dragon^2 XD
The dragon gives me so. Many. Questions. (How would a creature like that swallow? What happens when it has to yawn? Sneeze? Cough? Can it eat with both mouths?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. That’ll do it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I knoww. It does seem to work with his backstory, though. Poor guy. Ten years in slavery…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm. Interesting.
Yes, he does have a funny personality. He’s slightly messed up tho. Like, weirdly morbid and also cheerful in a odd mix.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I like him! He has a funny personality. I think he might become a Christian eventually.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Sypher
“Super powers?” He frowned, his eyes falling to the desk in front of him. Tiny water droplets crowded together giving the wood a bubbled, speckledy look. Syph shooed them away.
“Super powers. I like that, but…” His brother’s voice, angry and scared, echoed from a not distant enough memory. “No, I’m a water Sprite.…[Read more]
- Load More
