-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed (it’s Chase!) @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @whoever-wishes-to-read-one-of-my-cringy-unedited-scenes
It’s like 4:30 AM where I am rn, and I’m bored and can’t sleep because that writer part of me has this scene in her head.
Everybody ready for an absolutely terribly written scene with Chase…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Wyoh’s at it again folks! Bringing up nonsense error messages when trying to post, making recent topics and chat chat take forever to load….she is once again terrorizing KP.
Though, upside, she let her terrible grip on pics slip and I have a sweet bunny named Wyoh who is nothing like our KP ghost. My bunny is even the mother of seven! -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper if you don’t mind, I’d like to rewrite my last rp. Once again, I’ve dropped out of Alpha’s character cloak.
Alpha
Okay, she’s kinda cute. How does she brush her hair and keep the tangles out of it? Nar takes forever to brush her hair and it’s only at the most a thirds as long as Violet’s.Â
“That’s interesting. My younger brother…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Aw man, I wish I could have replied sooner before the others replied because I did a persuasive speech along the lines of this topic for school this past year. XD Oh well, lol. But if you want to do deeper research into this, I highly suggest the Answer in Genesis website. They’ve got some great stuff that I’ve used in the past. -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awwww…that’s cute.
No I’m not really mad.
And here are a couple character reactions to that meme:
Chase is confused (he wants to know who the girl is)
Alpha is horrified (he thinks we’re saying Chase is a girl)
Tenz just thinks the pic is cute. He also wants to know what the animals are called.
Aunt Bee (Chase’s aunt) thinks i…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h tysm!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae Thx!! Yeah, I would too😂 tbh, we need more Vietnam war fiction out there (and the Korean war! Which I also have planned😛)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @koshka @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @joy-calle @anyone-else-idk-lollll
What do y’all think about this Book Blurb???👀
Four Individuals.
Four stories.
One good God.Isabel Schind, adjusting to the duties of motherhood, does her very best to support her country on the home front, both of…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator I know😭💖 but don’t worry, she’ll be alright <3
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @grcr @theducktator
Well….ermmmmmmmm
I kinda feel bad about this, with everyone getting so happy for Riker/Leon
but ermmmmm
yeahhhhhh
here we go
😭👀😅😬😭
TW: MENTIONS OF SICKNESS/DISEASE. MENTIONS OF DEATH. MENTIONS OF BLOOD. VIOLENCE. RELAPSE. JUST…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Yessssssssss. super excited
And thank you!!! sometimes I just stare at them😂 weird, I know XXD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Remember when I said I was also nervous for Riker??? Well, I’m at that nervous moment😬
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
and….
Riker’s!!!

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley
I can’t remember if I shared these or not😅
but here’s Leon/Riker’s aesthetics for the 2nd novel, Broken Shackles, my current WIP!!!
First, Leon’s!!!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
I believe that people focus on climate change too much. It’s natural for the earth to shift and change. If natural disasters linked to climate started to pop up that were more than the usual, I’d be concerned, but since that hasn’t happened, I don’t think much about Climate change at all.
Sorry if that was confusing.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
You know you’re a writer when it’s after midnight and you can’t go to sleep because you have to write down the new story idea you just came up with.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Tenz is on my mind
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m giving you my thoughts on your last snippet in an update because I might want to delete this later.
Firstly, when I first met Leon I didn’t like him too much (Riker and Hans always caught my attention more) but he’s growing on me.
Secondly, Leon would still feel the pain of his mother’s death. And I like that you actually…[Read more]-
@rae 💖💖💖
that means a lot to me. It means a lot to know that someone can relate to that aspect of Leon’s life/journey. Leon tends to be a little bit harder to write at times, and sometimes I worry that no one will be able to relate to him the way I’ve seen others relate to Riker
but knowing that Leon’s story can relate to others…that Leon’s…[Read more]
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Names not James! My bad.
- Load More

Great. Juuuust great. Well, at least pics are working 🤷♀️
Was the bunny named Wyoh before or after the ghost?
After XD. Wyoming just fit her, and then it got shortened to plain Wyoh.
That’s amazing.