-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Awww!!! S0o cute!! I really like that! You do good with people! Those proportions are good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
How dare you.
🤣
Nah, I haven’t killed any of them in my mind because I don’t think @freed_and_redeemed would ever actually do it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sure, why not.
Don’t know how active I’ll be on it. Everything in my world changes today, so we’ll see what happens.
You WILL write Leo’s book. That is the draft you will finish.
I have decided.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
ugh. KP is grounded for bad behavior.
🤣Question out of curiosity: How do you decide if the journal entries you share should be from either Leon or Julian? Some authors may try to give an even number for both characters, but you seem to have some sort of method for choosing them.
huh. I haven’t really thought about it. Well, I g…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
oh yes Leon.
huh. I mention that a lot of what the people are eating is vegetation and wolves don’t eat that.
odd that it was confusing… 🫤is there a better way to word it you think?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
yes. That is appropriate sound effects there. 😂
Poor Julian. He’s a lonely little guy.
woah!! What makes you say that? 😅
lololol. I wrote this before reading those. Yes, perfect archer name.
as for Leon… we shall have to see.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ok sounds good!
I would, but I’m focusing on writing and not editing for these next few months.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Also I just had an idea. What if, as Chase got closer to certain people, he started associating them in his mind with different animals depending on their personality? Could be a way he gets more comfortable around some people. Just an idea though. You can use if you want or not.
That is an awesome idea! And it sounds just like something…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m game 🙂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, I love it! The colors are so cheerful and the lines are so clean… ♥️
Taking pictures of art is rough. It still looks great though!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!
I’m hoping to actually finish a draft this summer. Just not sure which project…*glances nervously toward glowering characters*
*Whispers*Â I think they’re hanging up on me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That sounds like fun! I’m not exactly sure how busy I’ll be this summer, but I’d love to join in. The next few weeks are going to be kind of crazy though.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Also, I signed up for Crazy Editing Week. It’s right after my school term ends, so I’m hoping to get some stuff done. XD
Is anyone else planning on doing it?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!
I’m working over the summer, but it’s maintenance on a campground, so I expect to have an easier schedule than I now.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s vicious. And brilliant.
… I have. O_O It was okay. XD Not worth risking Natalian citizenship.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh no!!! Not Leon!!
Good section. One thing I noticed was that you mentioned that the people were able to find a lot of food during the winter… then you said that it had been hard on everyone, especially the wolves. I get that they eat meat and not plants, but it was kind of confusing.
otherwise, good job! 😬
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Dun dun duuuunnnn.
Nice! I really liked those last few chapters!
Notes…
Poor Julian. He’s a lonely little guy.
Night was falling fast and there was no shelter. They were hemmed in by high cliffs on either side, and the wind shrieked down the path.
This section made me think of Carahadras. Brrrrrrr.
…
Hmm. They seemed to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s digital art, which is definitely beyond me at best, so you get a gold star for that. ⭐!!
And now I can imagine him a bit better! You did a really good job capturing his character. I like it. 🙂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Eh, he’s just 17. You can call him boy for another few years without it being weird. XD
Deductions…
He’s gentle and tender hearted. He has a strong faith in God and tries to share it with his friends, if he has any.
He loves nature and animal, especially birds. He likes to draw the world around him, and maybe has a special notebook…[Read more]
- Load More
