-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll participate!! 😄
@keilah-h @rae @loopylin @jonas @liberty @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow (Your guys’ tags didn’t go through, for some reason.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m good with whatever and i think it’d be exciting for Mel to join the little band!
I’m honestly not sure what to rp rn
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I seem to remember it not working very well, but hey, the second time’s the charm.
Sounds good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Are you threatening me?
Remember what happened last time?
Okay, I can smooth out the shifts,
Ah, thanks for the grammar catch.
I like how the soldier tries to get Julian and Leon to admit they’re traitors, and finally he’s just like, well, you’re the guys who defected, so there.
Lololol. He’s just not having it.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ellette!!!!
I feel like you’re going to kill at least one of them off. 🤨😣 Do I need to call out the Character Witness Protection??
You did another viewpoint shift without telling us. It probably needs a *** or something in there every time you switch from Leon to Julian.
The rest of the positions we divided up between the r…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Fabulous! I’ll try to make it.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*gags*
I don’t even know who to tag in this conversation. XD I loath sluggs. They’re cute in theory, but they also creeped me out as a little child. I struggle with slimey/sticky things already, so they just aren’t my thing. Lol.
My mother likes Banana slugs though. She has a sticker with one on it beside the name of her home state. (It’s a cute…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Leon blew on his hands and rubbed them together. He stood up and went to his pack. Digging through it, he found his scarf. It was worn, and there were a few tears along the edge. He held it in both hands and though…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, great!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
large fines could leave a family destitute and starving. Public retribution could be anything, including baring them from work or places of business or physical punishment.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*blink* they have those?
BUT WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!!! *SOBS*
I guess I never stopped to think there might be such simple things on line. I mostly just use it when I have something super crazy complicated.
You know what would be funny? If you had Leon make the same mistake, forgetting that Julian wasn’t with h…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. The night seemed peaceful so far. No direwolf howl, only one monster attack, and as long as they avoided the purple vines and didn’t climb the walls, they didn’t have to worry much so far. He watched Cassius’s and Leander’s sleeping forms, wondering about childhood. After a c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Equivalent in the Canadian dollar please.
Dude. Seriously?
I have to to the American dollar, but now I need to do more math. 😭
Just a minute.
Okay, about $689.23 in Canadian dollars…. if I did that right.
I would expect Julian to give Leon a look or say something like ‘you know this guy’ before saying something lik…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @loopylin @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
So, the afternoon of the 24th looks like the best option. 🙃 Throwing out a time here—
3 PM EST
2 PM CST
1 PM MST
12 PM PST
(I don’t know if I got all those acronyms right, but we’ll roll with it.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel’s eyes drooped under his mask. As Barnes spoke, he started awake. “Do whatever.” He turned his back to Barnes and the other sleep two, taking off his mask and punching himself in the face to wake up. He couldn’t fall asleep. He didn’t trust the maze, and he also didn’t trust that L…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hmm.
I think I’ll join. I’m not going to be sharing all my writing though, just a scene here and there, as I mainly just need accountability in discipline. I’m hoping to get a group of 8-12 year-olds to beta read my books. XD
But we’ll see what works.
- Load More
