-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Huh. I don’t know how I could fix that.
I could open a section of it specifically for comments, and y’all could write them out instead of linking them to a specific section of text, but I feel like that might be more annoying for other people. Maybe I can copy any major ones over for you.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Pretty please, with a cherry on top, tell me what happens to Joseph and his family. 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*Crying because I can’t comment or see y’all’s comments*
Nooo, this is so sad.
😭
Oh well. I guess it can’t be helped.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Nice.
@ducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
New chapters are out. I wrote this week, so I feel like I have enough room to give you guys two.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It might have just been something I thought, then. Not that I was saying it was totally unrealistic—I just know that last-minute conversions tend to be less … I don’t know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
😢😢😢
Okay, I see where you’re coming from.
True, maybe… but maybe he’s done enough research to have found it already. I don’t know. I wanted to hear something about Joseph’s descendants, but it’s okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
yeah, if you let yourself you can see it coming from page 1 of their book. It was always there and always inevitable.
as for Rowan, I believe in Holy election, and because of that, this works. That’s more of a Calvinist view though. Basically, Rowan would have never believed no matter how much time he had, unless God called him. A…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
yay!! I’m so glad.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Either way, honestly. Whatever works.
I think it might still let you in, but I don’t know if you’ll be able to comment. I guess we’ll have to see. I’ll email you the link.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow.
I gotta say, it’s probably not as much of a shock as some of the other deaths, since it really felt like you were leading up to this… but still.
Keilah has a good point. I do like how you made it more hopeful at the end, and the time jump is really interesting. It’s cool to know what happened afterward.
I’m glad Rowan b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow really?! I’m glad you liked it!!
I like the time skip too. Oh. Odd. The original one has reference to WWI-II. It must have gotten lost when I was editing. Well, I kept adding greats, and it was getting stupid, so I cut it off at 3. About late 1300s to early 1400s is when I’d place the stories.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hmm, that could work. I’ll try that.
Oh wait, what if he’s describing the painting and he was like, “it was from one of the kingdoms that has knights, obviously not here,” or something like that.
Or does that not work.
I don’t know if that similarity between Leon and the prince was intentional or not, but try to pay a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
So my dad just finished your report for Alec last night. Would you like me to email it, or copy and past it here?
Also, I just shut down my google account, and when I did, I realized I can no longer access you book! Is there a way I can do that without google?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
Okay all. Ready, set, here we go!
NEXT SECTION!
   Leon and Julian did not go back to sleep that night. They spent the remainder of those dark hours in prayer for their friends, the other believers, and even their enemies. They…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Do whatever. I’m not sure really what to rp atm, since I don’t think Kepha has rped to my last rp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll jump on board any time.
Though, I don’t think Andrew will be able to since he will be gone almost all summer.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks. I might!
I know!!!!!! I’m a terrible author!!! 😱😭
Wait a sec…… isn’t it my goal to make the reader miserable? 😈🤣
I promise to send the next section today. Right now. I’m running final edits this very moment.
- Load More
