-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good for her. Tell her congratulations for us. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Honestly, Slack would be a good option, I’ve used it for other writing groups and it works super well. The only problem is that the free version keeps messages for only 90 days, which could become an issue…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Ooh interesting first question! Let’s see here… For my current WIP…
Audrey’s primary response is definitely freeze. She just needs to stop, take in the situation, and figure out what to do, although her fears and anxieties often drown out the voice of logic to begin with. And then her secondary response is flight. If she can’t control or figure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I can help!! Characters are my favoriteeeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*emerges from the dust and shadows*
Has the dance even happened yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Actually, I think there was a point in the drafting or planning stage that lowkey forgot Brandon existed 💀🤦🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awww, thank you so much girl!!! 💖 I appreciate you taking the time to read through it all! <33
Do you have any additional feedback after having read the whole thing?
No that’s really helpful! Tysm!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks!!! Let me know when you’re ready.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! I liketh it! It looks so effortless, but even the handwriting is nice, lol. Muy bueno.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yes, I did! I was trying to finish writing it, then got caught up all day getting stuff ready for our Dad’s birthday.
It’s basically written now. I’ll stop second guessing it. XD
Morning had come at last. It warmed the winding halls of the palace in gentle waves of sunlight that no nightmare could stand against. Ellidan leaned against…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Odd.
That wasn’t a link at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Uh… hmm. Idk how to add people in….
I’ll try reposting the link and if you can’t get in then I guess I’ll try to figure something out…….
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
Try that. You may need to sign in…..
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
- Load More
