-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
This one’s fascinating. I like him, even though he’s probably not a great guy… yup. You said he’s a villain. Oh well. XD Let’s see…
The board is both straight forward and mysterious, so I’m guessing the character is pretty similar. The child aspects are most interesting to me, since I can’t tell if they represent him or someone he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow!! That was fast!
Okay awesome! I’d love to see your answers to the questions!
Hmm, I guessed you might be the one to bring that up. I think we both have different beliefs on this in general, but if there are some things you want to talk about, then I’m willing to listen. I think it may end up one of those impasses like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Someone has been snooping. SHHHH!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
For anyone having trouble with the link, try this.
https://1drv.ms/w/c/9ff685038eab87a7/EZpJYAN7WMFClAq3I3Au900Bqv9Jwzbpj8dVtZtnGjUIRA?e=Waa6sd
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t tend to listen to Rock, so I’m not the best one to answer this. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s so exciting!! I know you’ve got some help already, but if you need another set of eyes or another opinion, I’m here! 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
This sounds like something my OCD brain would get stuck on as well. I don’t think music is evil just for being a certain type of music, but everyone will always have different opinions about this and if it is OCD, talking about it and trying to come up with a logical answer sounds good, but it’s not going to help.
It’s up to you if yo…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh joy! Oh exultation!
I haven’t been able to really look at this thread in a bit. (Been up to my elbows in royal icing.) Now oh!
I’m so excited. It’s this book! Hooray!
I love Cassion and Rory’s boards. They’re perfect.
Do you have a scene with sliding around on sock feet? It would be delightfully light-hearted for a book w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting! I’ll have to go back and look at the moodboards in a minute, but the link’s not working.
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
The Numbered and the Nameless.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You mean, are Cassion and Rory siblings or cousins, or are they related to Book 1 characters?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
related in what way?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
And, because I know some of you will ask,
The Emblem on the uniforms of Sector 1 soldiers.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
CASSION!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
RORY

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Sorry, these didn’t send.
BOOK NAME AND AESTHETIC!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Hello my wonderful heroic bestest MI team!!! We are launching into book 2 today! If anyone finds this mission too dangerous and needs to head home, let me know and I’ll strike your name from the lis…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @everyone
I don’t think I’m a very visual person either. I can imagine my family’s faces if I try… but not very well. And honestly, I rarely try to imagine what my characters look like as I’m writing. 😂😂 I guess it’s more about the words and emotions to me.
- Load More
