-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Sounds good! Tag me whenever you’re ready.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin
“He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look”
I want to see a book where when a character does that it actually makes ice start growing on the other person. Just something that comes to me when I see that phrase.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
How do you feel about another character, or you want a break?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Same here…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww! Jonathan and Amber and Leo were so cute. 🥰
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Okay awesome! That is not really a feeling I want you to have. XD -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! I’m glad you liked it! Yep, Jonathan and Michael are back!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! Jonathan and Michael are back!!
These were great chapters. I can’t wait for 618 (Rory?) to meet the rebellion. (I’m assuming that will happen, anyway.)
@liberty, I think they were your comments? I really hope you’re wrong about Michael dying. 🥺😢
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m good with that! It’s a fun group of expected differences and surprising similarities.
@loopylin That would be interesting. 😂 I have a feeling she fights rough.
I guess I should answer Hugo’s question, lol.
Viktor
“Physical education. All the high school kids will be there.” Hugo said it lightly, but there was a pause at the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. Well good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Ooo yay! So glad!
Yes… I did…. (I have an aspiring pilot of a brother with pilot friends, so yes. XD) but I also invented this plane so I have a little leeway.
why, did something stand out that seemed incorrect?
-
Esther replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I was going to share my thoughts, but then this thread would start to become redundant, lol! I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. And as for the passage people keep referencing about food offered to idols and becoming a stumbling block, that’s 1 Corinthians 8.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO MORE NEW CHAPTERS. FOUR IN TOTAL TODAY.
And goodnight.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@theducktator
I’m glad you’re happy with Evan’s board. How is Evan the duck btw?Sounds good! I’ll be looking forward to sunday comments!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS. Possibly more later.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m not an expert on this, but would say that as long as the song itself does not glorify sin, it probably falls in with eating meat sacrificed to idols. Paul teaches that one person may be able to eat it with the understanding that God made all things and the food is just food and can be eaten to glorify God instead, but another…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you very much!
That was really helpful about the description thing. I think that makes more sense. I wonder too if I over-did the “buzz” words in dystopian literature because I was trying to cut down on description. XD I’ll totally look at that.
Hmmm, that’s interesting what you are saying aboyt the Christianity thing.…[Read more]
- Load More
