-
Esther replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @lydibug!! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you after Whaley mentioned you wanted to join. 😄
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some newbie questions!!
1. If you could meet anyone, (historical figure, Bible character, cel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Ryan!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m gonna be a freshie next year too!!
Oooh, you like Harry Potter?? I suppose that brings me to my questions…
1. Which Harry Potter house are you?
2. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @zemira, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Poetry can be really fun to write!! 😊 I write poetry occasionally, but I haven’t written any in a while.
Now for some questions!!
1. Whose your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Oh my word all of these were so gooooooddd!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!! That’s so annoying 🤦🏻♀️😞
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And I haven’t figured out the names of her family members yet
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And here’s her moodboard:

-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon smiled, “Math has always been my better subject but I prefer English, but I would choose none, I can’t wait for my elective class after this.”
“Oh, what are you taking for your electives?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“So… do you prefer Math or English?” Falon asked.
Ev tilted his head. “None of the above…?” He chuckled. “But if I had to choose one, I’d choose English. I seem to have better luck in English than in math.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon let out a little laugh, “I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to wear matching colors. My favorite colors are blue, red, and black. What about you?”
“Oh, okay,” Ev replied with a smile. “I like red. Do you wanna go with that?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Uh…” she hesitated. Ev watched her expectantly. “Yeah,” she finally said. “I would love to.”
Ev grinned. Well, that went a lot better than he thought it would.
“Great!”
The sat there in awkward silence for a moment. “So, uh… Are we supposed to like have matching outfits or something?” Ev asked, chuckling nervously.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry that took so long XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Hey,” a girl said, the one sliding into the seat next to him.
Ev turned and saw Falon already putting her book and notebook on her desk. “Oh, hi!” He pushed a hand through his hair. Just when he was thinking about her she shows up…
Maybe now was the time to ask her to the dance. From how much Ami and Clint were hanging out, he d…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah!! Your stuff is beautiful! The ink drawing has a lot of character. I like them all. (Highland cows are adorable.)
I also want to get into ink drawing/painting and pen/line drawing, but… We’ll see. XD Maybe some day…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
My favorite thing or way to draw/paint?
I’m taking this to mean style, so I would say my favorite style to draw (currently) is this sort of imitation pen thing. (For example, that drawing of Vitya & Alya) I only have graphite to work with, but it’s been fun to imitate styles of artists who use ink.
In fact, I think it’s come to help me shape a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here we go!!! Sorry it took so long! 😅
No, you’re totally fine! 🙂
btw, since everyone shares English, Ev will be around…😬😏
Oh yeah… 😏
Ami
“You’re welcome. So, are you looking forward to English class, or no?” Clint asked as he seated himself.
Ami shrugged. “Not exactly looking forward to it. But I don’t really mind it.” Out o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!! Aww, well Riker is so memorable!! ❤️😊
The book is called Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen. (She’s also written some fantasy and other his-fic.) It’s about a Jewish girl named Chaya who’s a courier in Poland. So that means she goes into the Jewish ghettos and helps smuggle food in, smuggle people out, and encourage resista…[Read more]
- Load More
