-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @godlyfantasy12
Sympathizing with all of y’all ❤❤❤
Yeah, me too!! ❤️❤️ My family, my mom and nana especially, have the working mindset too, so I totally get that. I’ll be praying for all your families and for healing!!
@whaley
Yeah, it was hard for a while. She struggled with migraines for a l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Yeahh, I stalk all the chats 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
They’re pretty good!! I’m more of a chocolate person 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh thanks!! ❤️❤️
Yeah probably xD And when does Bucky have a beard??
Reading this conversation, I now realize why there seem to be so few boys on kp
😂😂😂 It’s true …
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh cool!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
*Hands you a tissue*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
There are several scenes I would like to see though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay. You just made this random stalker laugh. Hard.
I have no idea who or what Jar Jar is, but LotR is one of my favorite book series (among many others). The work Tolkien put into Middle Earth is astounding, not even touching the characters. I have never actually seen the movies myself, so I can only speak from what I’ve…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah…*sniffle* *sob*
It’s been interesting getting into Nikolai’s head for the first time, but I’m glad he’s a side character and not an MC. He breaks my heart too often to be easy to write.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6
Yeah!! It’s pretty cool ☺️ My hair is like dirty blond with some natural highlights.
(That sounded like a veggie tales message XD)
XXD 😂😅
Yeah, honestly I’m not sure where I fall on this debate 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Thanks!! Yeah, that’s kinda what I was thinking 🤔
Yes exactly!! There’s only 5 of us, so you must have it a lot harder 😂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww that’s SO exciting! My sister LOVES dachshunds.
Yeahh!! 😂 He’s cute, but he tries to bite EVERYTHING
Ahhh I love those names! Especially Bear. XD
Aw thanks!!! ❤️ Yeah, those were the ones my family all agreed on 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh your eyes do sound really cool!!! Mine are like blue, blue grayish 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@kathleenramm @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @lightoverdarkness6
Hey does anyone know why the KP newsletter has stopped? Does it not go on during summer?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Awww … 😍❤️ It looks amazing girl!!What kind of creature is it??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Aww I love great Pyreneeses!!!! (Is that even the plural? xD)
We’re hoping to get a goldendoodle puppy soon, but right now we’re dogsitting a dachshund terrier puppy, and … he is a LOT of work 😅😅 So yeah, now my parents don’t want a puppy right now, unfortunately … we still are a little busy, so I get…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah!!
Yeah, that’s true. It’s hard to find restaurants that have options for all of us sometimes, since we travel a lot 😅.
Of course, girl!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense! I’ll definitely be praying for your pain!!
- Load More

I’m so sorry, I forgot y’all. 🤦🏻♀️😂
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ooh sounds fun!! No worries girl, have fun and I’ll talk to you when you get back!! ❤️
Cool! Hope you have fun!
Have so much fun!!!!
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more]
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰
I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back, @esther-c!!!