-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c
Aww, thank you guys so much!
@highscribe
So sorry if you’ve already told me this, but what’s your WIP about?
Ofc!! Yeah, I thought it was weird 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, this sounds like such a cool idea! I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love her so much!!! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, tysm girl!! Thank you! I know you write a lot of hard themes, too, so right back at you!! ❤❤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @joy-calle @fab @anyone-else
Wanted to try this for my character!
1. What’s their name? Addison… don’t have a last name yet XD
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc) main
3. Do they love anyone? Umm… as of now, just her family 😅
4. Do they have any relatives? Yep! so far just Mom,…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc! Yeah I gotcha 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@joy-calle-martinez
Oh, gotcha 😉 Yeah, with college, I’m sure you’re about to be super busy 😂 Are you a freshman this year?
Hmm you have a point! Idk, I guess it’s just been in the back of my mind for a while, and then I was like, ok let’s try it! xD
Auuggghh it sounds so sad!!! 😭😭 Thanks for sharing the summary by the way, you’ll have to tag…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybrdilore
Oh lol 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
No problem, I don’t think we ever talked much but I might’ve replied to something about your biblical fiction stories? (Maybe that wasn’t you lol)
Aww, thank you!! I don’t know how well I’m actually going to be able to write it xD But I’ve decided to give it a try, and if this is really what I’m supposed to write, that God will help…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, beautiful! What is the picture from?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s this, lol sorry the link didn’t work in my profile
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Just wondering lol it looked interesting
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Um… I think Aella is pronounced like: A-ella.
So just like saying a long “a” before the name Ella I guess. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, that looks awesome!! 🤩
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh, it looks cool!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok that sounds good!! Also I like the idea of numbered ones instead of days 😉😅
I haven’t even done any of this yet either 😂🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
I guess it’s unanimous 😅😂Thanks!! Ikr lists are amazing… I really like Isla, Nova, and Emerson, but I feel like Addison fits the story the best right now.
Also how do you say Aella??
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m down for it! I think it would work a lot better for all of us. (Even though I haven’t done a prompt from the new list yet. XD)
- Load More
