-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Whew, I finally got to this. XD
I like what you have already. It sounds good!
Piggy-backing off of what Min said…
It would be interesting to show how her thinking about this has morphed over the years. Did she assume she was going to die 5 years ago, and had been painstakingly waiting? Maybe she always thought she was going to get b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gotcha. Thanks!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Not sure if this will be weird or not, but can I switch characters in here? We don’t have to do the whole introduction thing again, I’m just working on another project right now and Id rather use Katrin here if no one cares.
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD it lagged AGAIN lolol.
Really? I almost said ‘cool’ but it’s not that cool to be sick lol XD. Yeahh probably. I hope y’all start feeling better soon! <3
No it is not XXD but yeah, it’s funny we got it at the same time! You too! <33
Ohhh, okay! Cool! I haven’t found songs for each individual of my characters… except,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Depends on what I feel like listening to 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh lol don’t worry about it… I find myself using the same starts to paragraphs too XD 😅
That sucks about the diagnosis thing! Hopefully you’ll be able to find a doctor or someone who can actually help you. ❤️
So far it’s about a teenage girl who gets kidnapped and forced to help rebels with an assassination. Basically the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is random, but do any of you guys have playlists for when you’re writing? I think I saw some people talking about it a while ago.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No way! I have covid too! Lol, I just lost my taste, sort of, this morning, so I got tested. It must be all the kids back in school (I think we got it from our neighbors, lol)
Yeah, it’s been amazing. I’m so glad I get to know all of yall 🥰
Ohh, okay. I’m sorry! I’m glad it’s usually short-lived, but…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness… lag… 🫣🤦 Sorry about that, hopefully you didn’t think I was ignoring you… my computer always does that. I can’t see others posts that come up while I’m typing until I actually post… and then it’s too late lol.
I’m so sorry it’s been hard! I’ll keep praying for you to continue to heal and get better…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone! How’s writing going for you all?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-I-forgot-sorry-lol
Sooo, I didn’t read through all the past RPs but I know something big happened, so could someone give me a summary of what’s gone on in the past day or so that I’ve missed?
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c
Just realizing I don’t think I’ve really talked to you about violin much on here! How’s it going for you?-
Sorry it took me a while to reply. I’ve been busy. 😉
It’s been going pretty well, though I didn’t touch it at all during the summer. XD But we’re looking for a new teacher (violin for me, piano for my siblings) Because of all the things we have going this first semester, we’re waiting until the next semester to really start anything. Which I’m…[Read more]-
No problem! I get it 😉
Oh that’s good! XD Yeah I got sort of rusty during the summer too, because I didn’t have a teacher either. But we just found one (I think I’ll be doing Suzuki strings) so I’ve started trying to spend more time on it xD Since the program is a little more intense than what I’m used to. Right, yeah, I don’t do any sports lol…[Read more]-
Oh, I’ve heard of Suzuki before. I might end up doing that one as well.
Ok, cool! I’ve only been playing for roughly a year.-
Yeah, I like Suzuki! It’s helped me improve a lot. Nice! What program have you been using?
-
How’s writing been for you?
-
I used a program called Essential Elements. But I, for lack of a better word, “outgrew” it, if you will. I’m already a strong note reader because I’ve played piano for a while, so learning violin for me is just a matter of fingerings and all the other stuff.
Writing is… slow. Really slow. XD I haven’t been purposely taking the time to write an…[Read more]
-
@esther-c
Ohh, okay, I’ve heard of that one! Yep, I pretty much started on Suzuki, and it goes WAY up lol so I’ll be doing it for a while. That’s awesome! I’ve actually never played other instruments (except for a tiny bit of piano, but that was on my own, using youtube xD) so I had to learn note-reading and everything else. Have you learned to…[Read more]
-
-
If I can remember right, I’ve switched positions for a few songs, but not a lot.
This is actually my first year taking drama. The most exposure I’ve had to it beforehand is Sunday school plays. XD
That’s good! (The writing part not the being sick part. XD) Oh ok, awesome!
Actually yeah, I have! I’ve written three or four, though the two mos…[Read more]
-
Ooh awesome!!
Yeah, ikr xD
Oh nice!! No, I haven’t, I’m trying to though lol -
Ahh, gotcha. It’s the cancer one, right? Good luck! 😁
-
Yep! Thanks!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
The twins
The sunlight on the water was beautiful, shimmering like some sort of live thing. Of course, it would be a whole lot prettier if he weren’t still liking salt from his fur.
Zlatan had flopped down in the shade of a small tree to rest, ears twitching as his eyes slid shut. Vulkasin sat down beside him, chewing slowly on a bit of dried…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
If he’s an animal he’s welcome. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sure! The Island is pretty much up for interpretation. There is at the moment a castle ruin and a lot of cliffs, so even a snow caped mountain would fit right in.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Question 1: Well, it depends? My animals typically walk on their hind legs, can sprint/move quickly on two, but lope/run on all four. They use their front paws as hands. But for all this they are (Oh humbug to anyone who says it’s scientifically impossible) completely animal in shape, skeleton, form, ect. Their clothes and armor…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, in actual years, Tripkin and Dalton are more like seven years old… I think? They measure time differently, and can live an unnaturally long time(for real squirrels).
- Load More
