-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohhh, okay! Yeah, that could definitely be really cool if you gave subtle hints about it being the same universe, or to some of the other planets.
Ah XD I guess that makes a lot of sense.
Yep! Yeah, ikr, I’m a hard pantser so I usually have barely any details, if any. Sounds good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No problem! It looks really cool! I haven’t read much of Tolkien, and only a few of Brandon Sanderson’s books (I don’t think I read about the Cosmere, is that Mistborn or something else?) but anyway, I really like the worldbuilding here and I’d be interested to hear more! Do you mostly write science fiction?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello
It’s everyone I think!!@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
What do you want us to comment??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision That’s really weird! 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my word, not seeing everyone’s pfps is really messing with my brain. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It worked for me! I think as long as my email doesn’t get seen, then I’ll use it. But then, we may never have to end up using it. 🙂 It actually allowed me to edit the doc without signing in to my google account, which is a little odd. But whatever. It works!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
You guys are worrying me 😅 are the chances of KP breaking down, like, high?
Wellll, I know some years back, (like, before I or the peeps who are most active now knew KP existed) it crashed. Like CoMpLeTeLy CrAsHeD. Sooo… idk. XD Not to worry you or anything. 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It did for me!
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yessss!! The Sebverse! (Or Sebastianverse, or Sebastian Universe… whatever. XD)
I can’t wait to hear more. I knew a little bit about him already, but that blurb made me like him even more! 😊
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision Happy birthday!!! 🎉🎉 I hope you have a great day! How’s it feel to be 18? XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I just don’t really need it at all, and I doubt my mom would let me even if I asked. But I get using it for art, and if I did stuff like that more often it might be different.
Also I don’t think kp is crashing anytime soon, but it is worth mentioning that some kp is a lot more than just the forum, so I…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ikr XXD idk what happened to it, but hopefully they’re back soon lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah XXD
Thanks! Lol I’m just trying different things, I get really bored with mine over time. Yours is hilarious 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Noo I don’t think so, tho I could totally see it crashing for a bit 😅 There’s been glitches where one person in particular couldn’t post for a short amount of time, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lemme know if you decide to make it! I can give you my email.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t have Instagram, sorry!
Right, yeah, that’s kind of what I was thinking. It’s better than putting it on the regular forum. I think putting it in your bio might work better, because then no one from the internet can see the information, just your friends, but whatever works.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, @esther-c, you’d need to share your email. You could always use an alt, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’d be fine doing that! And if anyone didn’t want to post their info on the webpages itself, you could always put it in your bio and make it so only your friends can see it.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I like that idea! I just don’t know if everyone would be able to see/edit the doc without sharing their personal info…
- Load More

Wait, its her birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! @euodia-vision🎈 👏 🎉 💗 🎉 🎂
@acancello
Yes it is!
THANK YOUUUU!!
@hybridlore
Awwww thank you SO much!! (i had a panic attack cuz I was like “how’d she know????” XD)
Hm… it feels the same as 17 😆 but it’s still weird knowing that I’m officially an adult now 😨😂
XXD Yeah, I could see that lolol, oops! 😅 Yesss, that’s crazy!
@hybridlore
Haha you’re good, you can see it in my profile info right? XD
Actually yeah XD But you told me yours is the same as mine, so I just remembered that xD
@hybridlore
OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOOOOOO!!!!!
(now i feel awful XD)
Thanks!! XD No don’t worry about it lolol I just thought it was cool that ours was the same day, so that’s why I remembered it.