-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, I think I need to send a different link in order for you to follow the right one… just figured out how to make it work for the account I use more often. Sorry about that!
https://pin.it/4BoUxPm this should be it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep! I followed you back since it said I wasn’t, XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@rainmaker
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or just Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore in high school, violinist, and writer. I also write ya/mg science fiction and dystopian!What is your cyberpunk dystopian about? It sounds really interesting!
I skimmed your responses to everyone else’s questions, and I also really like the Lunar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi again! I’m pretty sure I’ve already introduced myself, and I’m late XD
I love the Wingfeather Saga, but I haven’t read anything else by Andrew Peterson yet .. I’m excited to, though! I’m waiting on Adorning the Dark, I think. And I also really liked Our of the Silent Planet!
I’m not on YWW, but I know that @kyronthearcanin is!…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I had a teacher who used to pretend he was a cat…. Sometimes I questioned his sanity lol. I think he should’ve been teaching kindergarten instead of high school.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@anyone
Is it just me, or did everyone’s profile pictures completely disappear?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write mostly contemporary/historical fiction, but I’ve also done a little in the realm of mystery, and I’ve explored journalism as well. Like you, I’m not much into sports, but I love hiking (and I will use any excuse to get to the mountains lol). I was homeschooled most of my life, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Amir
Amir quickly hopped up out of the pile of shoes, bouncing on one foot for a moment as he regained his balance. He pasted on a goofy grin. “I’m fine,” he said with a chortle.
Thankfully, nobody really cared or payed attention to him for very long. But i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I like the idea of the table with the powers intersecting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you and I can see your pins! I actually have two accounts, one I use most of the time, but I think @euodia-vision said that one was private, so you could try my other one if you want.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
Ikr!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr Okay, wellllll… I have this, but it’s a little lame and short…
Adeline
“How do you do?” Adeline greeted a young woman with glistening black hair. “I’m Adeline Thurman.”
“Nice to meet you. I’m Isabelle Jefferson,” the young woman replied. “Have you known the Baumanns before?”
“Father had some acquaintance with Mr. Baumann, but I’ve…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr go right ahead
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Kari
“Are you okay, Amir?” Kari asked, looking at the shattered armor and the boy sprawled in the midst of it. She wanted to laugh, but poor Amir looked so embarrassed that she bit her tongue.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” he muttered, picking himself up. “I hope that…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah we need to get some talking happening lol. I’m just not having any inspiration on how to start conversations.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🥰🥰🥰 great job, girl!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone I put all the characters in age order if this helps anyone trying to visualize them.
Felix Baumann- 31 (but he’s married)
Kate Harrison- 29
Hans Baumann-28
James Harrison- 25 (but he’s taken)
Hudson Thurman- 22
Isabella and Blair Jefferson-21
Anna Harrison- 20
Adeline Thurman-19
Will McKinley- 17
Bennett Thurman and Christine…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 I know you also said Tina doesn’t really have time for boys but that might just add to the story, if Bennett finds her spunkiness interesting and they start off just as friends because Tina doesn’t want to think about a relationship, and then later on realizes she likes him. Maybe Bennett gets to know Will first, but takes…[Read more]
- Load More
