-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol. I like the descriptions you posted of nature!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
Just wondering, cause I can’t think of any other way to do it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s wrong with the characters dying because they just ran into the monsters?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just feel like saying something profound right now, but…what?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flowers. Endless bright faces that turn towards the rising sun.
Grass. Bending green before the passing breeze.
Leaves. Color that bursts from the Artist’s palette.
Snow. Diamonds that scatter across the Earth.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Let’s see….
Trippin
Silence reigned over the shore. The waves boke with muted care upon the rocks, and the wind watched them flee away listlessly. Even the birds in the trees on the bluff above only dared to whisper. But then again, the best gossip is shared under one’s breath.
The best gossip, like a new addition of matchwood to the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @acancello
I’m not an expert in the field of fantasy so I’ll probably wait for someone else to get the ball rolling… but if no one else does anything I could just have Kari test the door to see if it opens. They probably should have some direction from someone on what they’re…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
You probably haven’t heard much about it because you won’t see it in the major denominations. From what I’ve seen, it’s primarily in the nondenominational churches, and it’s been something that has been brought back more in the past 50 to 70 years. There are a number of Christians who don’t believe the roles of the apostle and…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, that’s essentially what I was getting at.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Why does discipleship not come as easy to evangelists? Discipleship essentially means to have a personal relationship with Christ, so to evangelize seems to be almost synonymous with that. You can’t be a good missionary, unless you are a good disciple, right?
Ok, so first, here’s the definition according to Dictionary.com: “…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I was figuring it had something to do with war… But that sounds interesting. To still tie it back to this topic What is the choice/spirit weapon of the country?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, he’s really fascinating! I enjoy how his backstory is intertwined with his present.
Does his scarring play a half symbolic role? For instance, I also have a character who bears intense burn scars from an incident when he was a child. (Although they’re on his hands, feet, and neck [the burns on his face were light and did not scar])…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, one more thing I didn’t mention, Igua is partially blind in his left eye, though he never admits to it.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
First off, I never knew LDS was structured that way! That’s interesting!
Now, to get into the five-fold ministry: I think what’s confusing about the teacher role is that many churches in America have pastors teaching every Sunday, and the roles have almost been used interchangeably, but I’ll try to explain the difference. (Keep…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok give me a sec… I wrote out a lengthy reply and then as soon as I hit submit, KP logged me out and I lost the post… ARGH! I’m gonna try to remember everything I said.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Absolutely! So do you think that God may still have prophets on the earth then, or just good leaders in general, in the forms of honest Pastors and such?
Haha, so this might open up a can of worms, because I know there’s a big argument about this, but I do believe there are still prophets on the earth. This is a topic I’ve…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(Ok so I didn’t get notified for this until just today. 🤦🏻♀️😂)
Awwww, the boissss!! 😭❤️
-
Ruth replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, forgot to tag you, the reply to your post is above.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
How much is he scarred? The entire left side of his face and into his hairline was scarred, as well as parts of his body, but he can hide those.
How quickly did the burns heal, and how impressive was the pain on him? They most likely didn’t heal that quickly since the little town Igua grew up in (not a Realn town) most likely didn’t have the hea…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Lillen.
I’ve heard this question asked, and I feel I must answer it, lest the grace of the flower be shamed.
Milk-skinned are her people, with pastel eyes that can tell no lies. Sweet are her flowers, that adorn the land all the year round. Tis a tropical place, with winter rainy but ever blooming. Tis…[Read more]
- Load More
