-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Those look awesome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s such a cool concept!!
Nice topic! Thanks for making it! I’ll maybe share some of my stuff sometime, Idk.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig
Awesome! Nice job!! -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I most likely will be on here for a little bit longer, but Fennin is the only one I have who can do anything, so I won’t be RPing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
“Life is just a dream. An awful dream. And every moment I think I’m going to wake up and everything will be fine, but the dream just keeps going on.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops. I meant “They loved their king.” And it won’t edit right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
THE QUEEN
The Queen did not follow her guests into the dining hall, but left her bird to watch over them. Instead she turned and lifted up her skirts after they all had gone in, and practically ran through the palace. She steadied her breathing in front on a beautiful door, before entering with her gliding grace. But she was different. She was no…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Incorrect. It is a castle that looks like it is made of nature.
-
Ruth started the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
So I got bored and started thinking about characters and something someone had told me, “I love how you bring his past into his present!” (Paraphrased). And after I heard that, I realized back stories shape who we are, and therefore it is the same with our beloved characters.
So, I (and everyone else) would like to hear about your…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry y’all!! 😅 I’ll actually write a RP for one of my charries tomorrow. I’ve been working on my WIP a lot lately, so I haven’t had time to RP
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Finally getting back to this… but here’s a little more!
My fifteenth birthday came and went. After school let out for the spring, there was a lot of work to be done on the homestead to plant our crops and gardens.
The summer term of school began, and it was my final term of school. As I walked into the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh good! Another character who can fight! That will be helpful!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Other than Hans and Anna’s conversation, I think the arrival of @savannahgrace_2009 ‘s characters is the only other thing that has happened. They haven’t interacted with anyone yet. I think we need some sort of action to happen, because I’m not good at coming up with scenes of mostly dialogue like we’ve had in the party. We need…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m still interested! I did forget about it, but I’m willing to jump back in.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, didn’t see your summary lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not sure what all you were aware of, but most of the characters met in a house that locked them inside and forced them to have a party, and then the house was transported to Lillen by the queen, who has given the ultimatum of fighting off the dragons if they want to return home. A couple more characters joined, and currently…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You captured it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim breathed deeply. In the corner there was the girl who had tried to kill the Queen. ‘She would side with us, right?’ He walked up to her, and smiled under his helmet (like she would be able to see that 🙄) and said to her in a kind voice,
“Hello, My name is Lord Nahim.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Would it be okay if Nahim approached her?
Yeah, Nahim and Ellis do frighten her. Poor girl.
Though, I’m very pleased that Nahim got along so well with Ellis, that rolled along nicely. 🙂
- Load More
