-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ahh! I seriously need to get back to this RP!! 😭😂
For the dance, are Clint and Amidala still going together? Cuz if not, she can just go with Ev.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyyy I got approximately 1,700 words written today anddd…. 48,300 to go. 🤦🏻♀️😆
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
My poetry tells you what I’m think about.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolllllll! I’m going to favorite that…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Or I could go evil and let Nahim try to run Zahlin through…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe I can give Nahim a bad enough headache he doesn’t want to fight, only yell at Zahlin.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He walked away over to Nahim to make sure he hadn’t accidentally murdered him.
Well… At least Zahlin cares a little bit.
Yeah, Nahim’s still unconscious. XD, but if he wasn’t…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
Uhhhh…I just get these moments when I want to write poetry. It’s all dependant on my mood.
I have a couple little pieces, but not much. I’ll try to find some more.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Nahim was real, and found out I caused his life to be so full of death, he would kill me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Most likely he’ll choose the latter, his anger has been slowly rising. He really wants to kill something right now. Which…is kinda creepy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I’m finally on the brink of memorizing your tag.
Yeah, though Nahim could either listen to the knowledge he (hopefully) gleaned about a year ago about revenge, or he could decide to rip Zahlin’s head off.
Ohhh! I just had a funny thought! What if Fennin hears/sees them quarrelling, and decides to pair them…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nah, Nora wants to see or hear about what Nahim does for revenge, if he does anything. She’s also tired, and didn’t want to get in a tussel with Ellis and Kate, i.e. I didn’t want to.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, dear…
Why can’t we ever keep our characters out of trouble?
Nora
Nora joined Ottoline and Kari in the hallway.
“When Nahim wakes up with a headache, that Zahlin’s going to pay.” She fingered the ring around her left ring finger, who’s stone glowed and sparked white like a lit sparkler. “He and I have been engaged for about a year now, I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah I don’t think many of the guys would find it interesting lol. Plus Kari’s soon gonna be worn out from all the excitement and ready to go to bed anyway.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Kari
This “pillow fight” was getting out of hand. Kari had never seen someone chop a pillow in half in the middle of a pillow fight before, but it had happened twice already. Kari tucked her pillow under her arm and dove back into the hallway after Ottoline, whom Kate had pushed out of the way.
“Are you okay, Ottoline?” Kari asked, landing on…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Nora
Nora turned to look behind her, expecting to see Nahim. All she saw was him getting hit with the pommel of a sword and crumpling to the ground. She dropped her pillow.
‘First that guy touches poor Ottoline, and now he harms my fian*!’Â
The guy who had punched Zahlin in the face attacked him from behind, and Zahlin dropped his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
we don’t want any homicides.
Yeah, let’s avoid that.
Woah! What would the Lillenning’s think if they saw this? The strong strangers from far away worlds trying to kill each other. Lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009@highscribeofaetherium
@everyone
Nahim
Nahim rolled his eyes as Nora practically danced away, bopping people with her pillow as she went. At least someone was having fun.
Suddenly Nahim felt something hit him in the temple hard, and he crumpled to the ground.
Note: it possibly may not be realistic that that would…[Read more]
- Load More
