-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
‘Oh great, now I have to work with Zahlin.’
Nonetheless, Nahim stood up with Ellis. “My entire family died helping people like you, I am not afraid of the same fate.”
Nora stood up with him. “The same fate shall be mine.”
Fennin
Fennin smiled on the inside, maybe there was still hope of help for his people. Turning to Ellis, he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
“Finally, someone who looks useful.” Crystal-girl said as the other thing that had appeared fuzzed out again.
Glace fisted his hand at his side, bringing his voice down lower through the mask.
“I am useful to no one but myself. I am loyal to no one but myself. I am good to no one but myself. You still haven’t answered my question.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Since they don’t displace air (before forgotten by me) it would be the sixth sense.
And yes, it is enhanced.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A meme?…
Nahim, before he gets knocked out:
“Zahlin would help, I have no doubt.”
Nahim, after he gets knocked out:
“Zahlin has no loyalties but to himself and to that sword, he is not to be trusted.”
As far as picture goes…I have no idea. I don’t have a gift for memes. @highscribeofaetherium what do you suggest?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally!
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone I forgot.
The moment everyone has been waiting for…
Fennin
Fennin, with long strides, walked to the center of a room like others, yet unlike. It was circular, with the same style of tree pillars and cliff-face walls, but in the center were young…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ruee has returned and will now spend twenty mins RPing something that will take two minutes to read!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I don’t think I told you, Glace has seven sences instead of the normal six (sight, hear, taste, smell, touch, and that since you get when someone is staring at you or something isn’t right, I know most people don’t count that, but I’m a weirdo) he also can sense air displacement.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
GLACE
Glace heard a shot from a passage near him, he turned, and peeked in, seeing only a man who looked like he was insane, and two girls threatening each other. One had a gun. I say seeing, for Glace felt other presences in the room*. He watched the two girls escalate to the point where one readied her arms with yellow crystals, and the other l…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Some more… Honestly I’m not sure what the point of this scene is supposed to be, entirely, but here it is anyway lol.
Etta was still absent the next day, and after school, I met George and Chester by the road going further into town.
“You all still want to stop by the post?” Chester asked.
“Of cours…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
How am I going to fit Glace in?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good 👍
And did I see a post about the characters being in teams of two or something like that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Seriously though… sometimes I laugh at the things I have to look up when I’m writing lol.
I usually just think, I hope no one walks in right now and asks me questions. And I wonder what people would think if they knew what I was doing…especially my mom and dad…
😂😂 yeah, the browser history thing is funny sometimes lol<…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
This is something my friend (also a writer) came up with today…
I’m not scared easily.
(Believe me, my characters have tried everything!) -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaethorium @everyone else
NAHIM
Nahim cast glances of bloody murder at Zahlin throughout breakfast, of which he ate none. He itched to go over and start the fight, but he would have to wait, unitil they were out of castle walls, Fennin would take the blame.
Ellis sat across from him, glancing up every once in a while. Nahim…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t have much experience with Wix, although from the few blogs I’ve seen on there, it looks like a good platform. I have WordPress, and yes, the free version does have ads. However, as the author of the blog, I don’t see any of the ads, and when I’m looking at my blog from another device (not logged into my account) I haven’t seen…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas I think it might depend on the location of each of the areas. For some of them, it might make more sense just to go straight to the next one without going back, but others (like you mentioned, the ocean) would make sense to come back first. Any artists on here want to draw a map?
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @euodia-vision @hybridlore @acancello @janellebelovedpig
Hey bloggers! 😁
So I’ve actually been seriously considering starting a blog so that I can start building my writing platform as soon as possible. I’ve brainstormed and I think it’s just going to be about writing and books/book reviews. I’m not sure if I’ll start it soon or n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll just look up meme templates and download them off the internet. XD There may be websites where you can find them, but I’m not sure. Then I just add the text that I want. (And if I’m adding a picture, I’ll do that via Canva)
- Load More
