-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofatherium @acanello
Hedieh
Hedieh’s eyes lit up as she watched the two men begin to fight. Wow, this escalated quickly. Fighting didn’t bother her much, but with these two, it could be much worse than a good-hearted duel.
She glanced down at an old sword lying in the corner. Just in case, she reminded herself, trying to igno…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Splitting headache was right. Nahum’s head was complaining about the sudden movements. But he kept on, dodging, blinking, striking, missing. He studied the style Zahlin fought. It is good, skilled, practised, expieranced. He didn’t hold his blade like he had learned more recently, no, Zahlin was taught when he was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
🤣🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim smiled. “At least I have an honest opponent. And honestly, I think that we can match each other.” He swung in from the side, but was blocked. Zahlin stabbed and Nahim moved to the side, letting the sword miss him by a couple inches. “I usually have defeated my opponents by now.”
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
To explain Nahim’s statement, this is a portion from my book…
Nahim carried the traits of a true son of Nayhelm. He was a full-blood Realn, a descendant of those who charged behind Emperor Aradin against the consuming dragons of the Realn Isles. Of the same blood as those who sailed the great sea about Wond. A child, by a thread, of those who…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“So are we rattling off lists of things we’ve survived now?” Zahlin said. He glanced at the other two. “Get out of the way and don’t run for Fennin.” He glared at Nahim. “He has no right to stop us.”
Nahim stared back, shedding his armor to make the fight more fair.* He drew his sword, the green blade glowed and even pulsed as Nahim readi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, I’m going to have to read all these charrie backstories you posted and post some of my own later. Looks fun. 😏 And I have a character who has some dark backstory, just have fleshed out all the details yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, so I think I’ve caught up with everything now. XD
(I’m most active during the afternoons, so I think I miss it when y’all are most active. (: )
Oh boy, Hedieh’s at the forge. 🫢 That could be dangerous.
And for swords/weapons and such, in Amir’s actually story, he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So, Mithaln is a very strong metal, and it is rumored to have some varieties that are actually sentient and rational. Gold Mithaln most likely is that way, but I haven’t decided for sure.
To give you an idea of it’s strength, Nahim, when he was dueling Vorgan, had Vorgan defeated. But the drider caused the Nanian aboveground castle to collapse.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s interesting all of your characters ended up following Glace, cuz he’s like that. He is followed naturally, but he tries to scare his followers away
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Possibly, though it would depend on the type of magic and how it’s used.
Why?
Cuz the strengths of Mithaln are great, and the lore and legends are long.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m waiting for Nahim to begin fighting…
If you want my personal opinion, I think though Nahim is only twenty-two, he’s probably better than Zahlin, unless Zahlin can beat his credentials. But he’s my charrie, so I think my opinion is obsolete.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Trees trees and more trees.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! We get good views of both usually.
The sun comes rising above our trees and sheds orange light on the trees across the road. We also have a small manmade pond, but it’s to the south and shielded by trees.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh. I missed ours, cuz I had a restless night. I blame Glace!
- Load More
