-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Any specific details/objects and what’s the aesthetic theme color?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure! I will try to get to it either tomorrow or the next day, okay?
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Woah,” Fynn said. “Your eyes are so cool! Where are you from?” Lukas elbowed his brother in the stomach. “What? I think they’re cool.”
What was Chase supposed to say? Was he supposed to thank him for the compliment, or just ignore it since his brother didn’t really like it. Well, just saying thanks anyways would be fine,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s awesome y’all
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, and a side character

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve probably shared these moodboards elsewhere, but I wanted to post them here just because. 😛 These are my MCs from my NaNo WIP, with a stand-in title of Project Desert.

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, ok. 😂 that’s awesome.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I really like it!!
I don’t have any critiques right now because my writer brain is a little dead from working on my NaNo project. XD But I’ll try to come back to it later and look over it a little more closely. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sooo… I kind of want to ask about your signature… but I’m also kinda scared to…. 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“N-no, n-not really. Not yet anyways. ” Chase removed his hood, revealing a head of dark hair and eyes with pitch black iris’s. He gave the two boys a wobbly smile.
“Woah,” Fynn said. “Your eyes are so cool! Where are you from?”
Lukas elbowed him in the gut.
“What? I think they’re cool.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know someone who can do his voice to the syllable, and I know someone else who has accidentally done a Gollum sound before, but the only things I can do are cats and mourning doves!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
I’d never read them before, and I’m on the return of the king! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad it’s helped you! Yeah, I’d never heard of sprints before this, but it’s been helpful for me too!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetheirum @jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Kian
Kian crossed his arms watching the chaos unfold before him. These people really couldn’t get along, could they? At least nobody had died yet. Kian hated watching others die… if it weren’t for a… good cause.
He rolled his eyes, watching two of them argue over whether one was lying or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Andy should have gotten an award for how well he played Gollum.
-
Esther replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah ofc. I saw the post and I was like, “Welp, Euodia will probably want to hear all about this.” 😂
- Load More
