-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Again…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oops, sorry about that, it didn’t go through…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Daydreams aren’t real, and nightmares are reality.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Shabby Guitar Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo, I like this poem.
I’m not the most amazing of a poet, but I’ll post any polishing I can think of in a bit.
Thanks for sharing!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
AhA!! I have found it!
And now I consider.
*Thoughtful crickets*
Very nice. Are you going to share more soon? Because…
BWAHAHAHA=)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Happens along and realizes that I was tagged and didn’t see it.*
Subscribed.
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GAHHH…
That poor dear. He’s in a mess that just keeps getting messier.
*Nods*
Well done! I understood what was going on even though you never said “it may be infected” or something like that. And the rising angst and suspense…I can’t wait to see what happens next.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, poor Riker! 😭😭
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
‘Normal’ means awful. ‘Fine’ means you don’t want to know.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you ever find yourself just writing because the real world is to crazy to be in?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Prayer, it’s the only thing I need right now.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Time deepens wounds.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Saying you’re sorry, and that they were special, doesn’t bring them back!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Jayson
Shy: being reserved or showing nervousness or timidity in the company of other people. The look on the girl’s face, Eleanor?, wasn’t exactly what I would call timidity. More…fear, fear that would rather stab me than shake my hand.
“Ah, that’s alright, I’ve been there before. Good to meet you, sirs.” I nodded to…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76
If forgiven had another name, it would be…
Riker. -
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Am I allowed to change my forum signature to “#HugRikersquad” too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*accepts box of tissues*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
True, but this isn’t exactly a military campaign. They can’t send scouts all the way to all the locations.
True, but it’s close enough. Do you want to go out dragon slaying without any clue whatsoever?
Maybe we should have a map? Or can you at least give us some locations that are on it for some reference?
Yeah, I get to that tom…[Read more]
- Load More

*cries*