-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You are mountain/storm
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@kielah-h
Totally fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hold on Sara, I might have it favortited
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the mind of Chase! Yeah, it’s weird, it’s awkward, but when I put on his Character Cloak, this is what comes out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I’m sorry.” She said solemnly, looking like she felt putty for him. Sorry, what for? They’re one of the first boys I’ve not punched yet. Callista chuckled, “I’m just kidding. They’re great. Actually, all of us are going to head to the mall in a few minutes. Do you want to join us?”
Mall? Uh…what was a mall? Chase opened…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin sighed, shaking his head. Zahlin and Nahim had been bothering him for the past days, threatening to duel again, while Queen Silvae was begging them to rest, especially Nahim, who looked like he was going to pass out most of the time.
Nora and Kate had gotten in an argument earlier that morning over Kate getting into No…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That sounds like a good idea. If we can get our characters to stay out of trouble, maybe each group can give an update on what they’ve accomplished.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Honestly I don’t know where else to take the scouting scene so we can just leave that a little more obscure if we have to and keep things moving along.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I’ll think I’ll have Ev meet up with some other guys… if there are any for him to meet. XD
Ev
“It would be, wouldn’t it?” Falon said with a small laugh. “But I wouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, how much can you trust rumors?”
Ev nodded to the side and smirked. “True.”
In a few steps, they had entered the bustling mall, surrou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, lol. I think we’ve actually seen one of those before! I think it was called My Stick and it was about Yoda and his stick. 😂
Fynn
“I’m not sure, exactly,” Liv shrugged. “It might just be on a different planet, though it could be different galaxies.”
“Hm, interesting,” Fynn said. He hadn’t really t…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @rae
I guess I’m pretty boring, lol. The only pets I’ve ever had were fish, and most of them didn’t stick around long. Bubbles was a goldfish who made it to the extraordinary age of two months before departing this world. (I think two months was the longest any of my goldfish lasted. I had one that only made it three…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, if ya’ll wondering where I am, I won’t be back on here until about 5:00-5:30 Eastern, or 4:00-4:30 Central, 3:00-3:30 Mountain, and 2:00-2:30 Pacific time. 11/16/2023 See ya then!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! Don’t worry, the only times I’ve ever gone far out my boring little state was summer!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I’m missing out on a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We have a cat history too, though not as exciting as yours.
A hundred cows is still a lot in my book.
Really? I’ve never met someone who hates cheese with a passion, if I ever go to Montana, I would like to meet this friend of yours…you too…And Puff, and Poof, and Precious, and Tiny…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello farm girl! Love your kitty names!
100 cows, wow! I actually haven’t been to close to a cow since I was like nine. I’m fourteen.
Oh! For the greater part of my life I was lactose intolerant! Not until the last year or so have I been able to eat cow dairy products more often. Never tasted straight cows milk in my life.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye to you too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alpha-gal
Plus, I had a severe case of Lhymes we didn’t know about till recently, causing the red meat allergy, though after four weeks of Doxycicoline (if spelled correctly) I was able to eat it again 🙂
I love beef too!!! Always have! Just couldn’t eat it for five years…
- Load More

Well this is random but I just saw that you favorited my scene I just posted! 🙂
Well…I only dream that I could be Sef, and my crush Lilitu (did I spell that right?) In that scene…it’s just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
I told you you wouldn’t believe what I fav!
Thanks!!!!! You’re so sweet!