-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, an actual mental condition? How…..
Yeah, that’s what my mom told me. I mean, I thought that those little bits of dust that float around the house and are visible in the sunlight were bees. I would randomly talk to invisible dragons as if they were real. I had this person named Eugene that I would put on this silly hat for and t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wondian months by Realn reckoning
There are 17 Realn Wondian months, beginning with Adhai 1st (June 1st in 10,019 GA) and ending with Elna 21st (May 23nd in 10,019 GA) each month has an equal amount of 21 days. In order the months are:
Adhai
Yeray
Ray
Sai
Ayay
Amai
Chanai
Dath
Nayten
Kenth
Maz
Mai
Treh
Pent
Shoem
Haye
Elna
-
Ruth replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who else spent days creating a calendar for your favorite culture?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Pics aren’t working for about everyone rn
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Amazing work!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, after about one second of getting my pic file, the green bar went away. It’s acting normal in every way except my cover image won’t change. That’s what makes it odd.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Odd. I was able to delete my cover image, and it even has the green bar loading thing, but my cover doesn’t change
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nope, notta, nothing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Naming character arcs is hard, my characters just grow on their own usually.
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
pics still aren’t working…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually do school on Monday (supposed to do it Saturday, though, doesn’t usually happen lol) Cuz I’m at work from 7:30 to 3:00 or 3:30 EST.
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @power @euodia-vision
I changed the first part. Is it better now, or worse?
1 ~ Murderer
Brandt angled his shiny blade against the sun, catching the light and flashing his signal across the dusty road below to the other clifftop. A series of flashes answered… -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I had to go for a while…I’ll be off and on a lot today, sorry.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kari can swim, and she’s been trained as a lifeguard, but she hasn’t had experience in freezing water.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Be back guys, I’ve got to feed our bunnies, and brush my hair…it’s such a mess!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay.
- Load More

Same!!
Glad I’m not alone!
I’m enough of an oddball already…