-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thought about it before. But I understand. It’s hard to carry on a conversation with someone. I’ve learned from my father though. He’s… quite the diplomat, I guess.” Callista shrugged with one shoulder.
Father. The word that only meant beatings, drugs, and drunkenne…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It KP acting really weird for anyone else? I can only access the forum via my notifications, and then only specific pages.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry it took so long, we had some family time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Ugh. Nahim’s head still hadn’t forgotten his epic duel with Zahlin, nor when he got knocked out. Opening his eyes in the dim light of morning, Nahim touched his sword, making sure it still hung on his belt. Shaking off sleep and the memory of the dream he had awaken from, he dangled his feet over the side of the bunk, fingering his…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nooo, poor Libbie!! I can’t wait to see what happens with them next!
And yeah, that could be interesting! I think yeah, for simplicity’s sake and to keep it consistent, it might be better to stick with Libbie, but it could definitely work either way!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Typing
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I smell like horses right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you guys want me to I’ll do my usual transfer, actually, what if I just write an rp for Nahim in the morning and leave it there? If no one wants to move yet, we can just put it in place on the docs.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Enter Carrie in however you see fit and don’t worry about it not fitting with what goes on in Lillen, I will fill in the gaps later 🙂
FYI
Jonas forgot three important characters you need to know, Fennin, Queen Silvae, and King Alten.
Queen Silvae has pale Lillening skin, pastel purple eyes with the same color hair, has a bright…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry that I didn’t make that clear earlier, it’s my fault you didn’t know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora is in the men’s quarters cuz all the girls are too. Fennin didn’t want to do this twice, and the guy’s have a bigger room, so they all just met in there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, Oh yes!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Yeah, my pfp, that is the result of an accident. Don’t ask me what I did, but somehow I put my cover image as my profile pic.
Me and Squeakers! I blame Squeakers!
Anyways, it’s the Latin phrase, Ad astrum et astra (I think, I often mess it up) translated into English, To the stars, through hardship. Or as it is here,…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@every0ne
Maybe Carrie should join first before we move forward. What were the characters doing last?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Umm…question, what do you want to do next. I believe @jonas wanted to skip forward, do you all want to, or get Carrie settled in first.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think you should keep her in! Kari hasn’t had a lot of conflict with other characters in this RP so it might be fun to make some confusion. I feel like it could go two ways- either the girls bond over their names and have fun confusing people, or they get annoyed at each other and butt heads.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want confusion, we could call Carrie, Corrie instead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome.
Btw, Jonas was a little wrong, Nahim is between 21 and 22. Nora is about two years younger, if he was not that age, he would be like Carrie,
She trusts not a single stranger due to an event in which her twin was kidnapped, and she lost her home.
Cuz he lost his home too and his ENTIRE family died because of one man that was trusted.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
I just had this thought: what if I added Etta’s POV to the whole story? Like switching back and forth between Libbie and Etta’s perspectives? I think it would be fun, and might help develop some of the side characters better, but it also might make things more confusing, and for simplicity’s sake might be better…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, this could be fun! Imagine all the confusion that can be caused with their names lol.
- Load More
