-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I really need to write more…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s fine, just pretend Nahim didn’t ask.
When we put that last RP of Nahim’s in the docs, we need to remember to delete his question.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I’m from Laxor, fifth planet of the Realn tri-solar system. Orbited by the three moons, Naina, Xorain, and Rania. I’m from the Wond Galaxy. You?” A thick accent coated his voice as he spoke the names.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim smiled again at Callie.
“I’ve never met a fire-breathing cat, but most people have never met fireproof salamanders either. The galaxies are a wide place, I never know what I’ll see next.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Lydia* (or so Chase thought he had heard her called earlier) made a grand entrance on her blue horse. With Fynn and Lukas with Callista, he pulled his hood back over his head to hide his face from the new person as Callista asked Lydia a question. Stepping shyly towards the direction of the horse, for…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim arched an eyebrow as Carrie looked down, acting as if she was embarrassed.
“His name is, um, Fire Face.” Nahim smiled at the little creature.
“What made you choose that name?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannh_grace2009
We’ll try it 🙂
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually have the problem of running into people older than me on here, lol. Probably because most people out of high school don’t have time to be on KP much. I’ve found that even in person I tend to gravitate towards people my age or younger for friends, but I do have a few who are older than me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I know someone named Lukas, and once you meet him once, you will never forget him. The only way my friends and I can explain him as, is “Lukas is Lukas.” Every time I read your characters name, I think of the quote “Rope is cheep.” (Don’t ask.) XD he’s a funny guy, especially when he wears his top hat!
Lol 😂 O…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim started when he heard an odd noise, like that of a squeak. Turning his head, he saw a woman, with a large backpack on her lap and frizzy (frizzy, right?) dark hair. Walking over to her, he hoped he wouldn’t freak out at his red eyes.
“Amon. I’m sorry, I don’t believe I’ve seen you before. My name is Lord Nahim Nayhelm.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t believe you answered my question, now buried,
Would it help Ottoline to wield a crystal sword instead of a traditional one?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Profile picture won't appear in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, sometimes that happens on here. It usually fixes itself, just try ever so often.
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Me: *worries that her book is going to be too short, things are happening to quickly, characters are overcoming their problems too easily, etc.*
Important character: *gets stabbed*
Me: *shrugs* That’ll do.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“I’m with you ’till the end of the line.”
“I’m not here because it’s by job, but because it’s my duty and my joy, as your friend.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis has a similar perspective to protecting people as Nahim does, Nahim never forsakes his friends until either he is dead, or they are dead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In person
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
I rarely talk to teens older than me by more than one and a half years (my exception being one person) and adults rarely unless they approach me, and I almost stutter and shake if someone approaches me and asks questions if they’re older and I don’t expect it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, not knowing sometimes bothers me, but mostly just when I find out someone’s older.
Glad I’m not alone!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In person, I usually can guess someone’s age and treat them accordingly, but online…I feel really foolish when I discover they’re older.
Like I just discovered @jonas was born in 2006, I’m fourteen, and somehow I’ve always imagined him being that age to (if you take offense, Jonas, none meant and I apologize).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would be really neat to have a first person POV, I personally enjoy reading those types of books sometimes, but I can’t write it well.
- Load More

The lament of every writer ever born.
Yeah, me too. Hey, do you want to do a sprint together? I really need to just stop procrastinating, XD
Umm…I can’t really sprint on my WIP right now…maybe tomorrow at about 2:30 CST? I could sprint tonight, but it would be brainstorming a short story…another one.
I can’t sprint then, sorry 🙁 I’ll be busy with extracurricular activities all day and won’t have time till about this time tomorrow.
Yeah, uafter about like seven at the latest, I can’t work on my WIP cuz the computer it’s saved on is the family one…I can only play with my pen and mobiscribe tablet.
Oh, okay. You’re good! Maybe tomorrow?
I won’t be on here for any real length of time tomorrow until after 2:30 CST, I have stable work! And a riding lesson I will not skip!
@rae
Okay! Have fun!
Thanks!