-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eh, he wouldn’t like anyone doing it, but he wouldn’t kill any of them, and probably not hurt them at all. He ust needs a hard push towards rest.
Nahim literally kept going doing something very stressful for him until he passed out. He just can’t force himself to stop, but other people usually can.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I should get Zahlin and Ellis and Fennin to force him to rest!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I’m asking cuz ya’re gonna need to know how to fight.” Nahim stopped rubbing his temple and touched his sword, a movement he made often, as if he were afraid it wasn’t at his side. “Why are you asking if I’m alright?”
Have fun getting Nahim to admit he really should be resting rn!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah, Conrad is a little more tragic, but…
RIKER IS STILL MY FAVORITE AND HE ALWAYS WILL…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase slid off of Xandro’s back.
“Thank you, Livia.” He whispered, pulled his hood lower and petting Xandro’s nose. I wish I had an apple in my pocket. Chase fished in his pocket anyways, feeling the cold touch of some change and the wrapper of a candy. Not the healthiest, but who really cares? He unw…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim rubbed his temple, is headache still bothered him.
“Never heard of it before, but that’s probably no surprise. How well can you fight?”
I like your names.
-
Ruth and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’VE DONE ENOUGH TO RIKER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and your tragic charries…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge
I’m kinda stuck on what to write. XD Someone else can go next if they want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
Callie had a soft smile on her face as she watched Chase ride the horse. He seemed right at home on Xandro’s back. After a minute or two, Callista took a small step forward. “Not to interrupt, but I think it’s about time we head out to the mall if we want to get home before dinner. Everyone okay with that?…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would one of y’all like to RP?
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Love your new signature!
Wait, elven eyes???? lol
If you’re thinking he’s a fictional elf, this is one time where I live in the real world. What I mean by elven eyes, are they are so beautiful, they could belong to an elf (Tolkien elves.). He has greyish-bluish eyes with some traces of orange and green.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your Lefse is forever going to remind me of my crush! Though, sadly, I can’t look into his elven eyes without thinking he knows I have a crush on him. Which I would rather he find that out when I’m older. Though his smile is soooooo beautiful, and when he says my name, my heart just stops…
Oh dear, I seem to be thinking a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase only knows how to ride bareback and bridleless. He wouldn’t know what to do with a saddle or reins really. And often, he doesn’t need reins, since he has that natural charm with animals.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why do I feel like making Chase laugh? He’s delighted to ride, but he wouldn’t laugh. He hasn’t laughed for probably three-four years.
Chase Duke
Chase ran his hand over Xandro’s top line and withers. He wouldn’t let Livia touch him to boost him up, he just stepped back, and managed to mount the horse by himself. Holding his…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Falling, falling, falling. I try to cry out, as I grope the air for anything. Anything that will save me from my doom. No voice comes, only pain and breatg. No angel rescues me now, it is only me. Alone. Falling. I feel the blood trickling on my neck. The wicked laugh of my enemy sickens my heart. I close my eyes, accepting the fate of death,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chade Duke
If his hood had not hid Chase’s eyes from Livia, she would have seen a flash of crystal blue.
“S-sure, I haven’t ridden in a-ages.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase scratched Xandro under his soft mane.
“I don’t think I’ve met you before. I’m Livia, but you can call me Liv. This is Xandro,” she patted Xandro’s neck. Chase played with Xandro’s lips, a strange light in his eyes, but it was hidden by his hood.
“Chase Duke.”
“Should we go to the mall now?” Livia slid down from Xandro…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer started the topic Recent Topics page is down in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
The recent topics page hasn’t been working for the past two days. I don’t know if that’s something you need to fix or if it eventually resolves itself.
- Load More
