-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone-who-replied
That’s interesting! Thanks! Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I know that Word is used more professionally, but most everyone I knew before Kingdom Pen who wrote stories used Docs. I had one friend who only used Word, but she was the most serious writer.
I might have to research the comments thing, but I just started leaving…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For some reason, I can’t see Zahlin riding an elk, only a large, black war horse.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I just realized that I spend so much time on my Realn, that I even know what body-shape silhouette is their favorite style!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I also posted something on his armor. BTW, the Realn like a stylized broad chest and thin stomach, that’s why his torso is like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas okay
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOO!!!!! Just when I can post it and pics aren’t working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, this looks messy, I did alter it to look better on the original watercolor, but haven’t scanned it into our computer yet. Make the contour of his cheek bones less defined and his scar less sloppy, and it should be fine.

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply, my notifs are acting strange, they’ll show me some of my notifications but not all for whatever reason.
He’s a character that may act as Narrator but is definitely going to be best friend of Rain, a girl who stars as MC. He’s either sarcastic or completely honest, or just telling jokes. He doesn’t like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think the only things keeping me writing rn, are Nahim, it’s an escape for me, and that I JUST CAN’T STOP!!!!!
there’s a story about Fanny Crosby where she was banned from poetry in school, she wasn’t allowed to write it, but she just couldn’t stop. The principal took it as a sign she was destined to be a poet. And she was.
If I tried to stop…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly what I feel, like ALL THE TIME!!! I’m glad I’m not alone, XD
Really?? That’s good to know, I guess XD. I j ust can get so involved in my writing and I really enjoy it, it worries me sometimes that I guess… I love it too much? XD But I’ve been praying about it, and I think like 98% of it comes from my OCD, so it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One thing about girls, is we get emotionally attached to thing we love really easily. I’ll go sob over the death of a charrie, and C is like…no emotion at all.
This is why men are placed with authority over women, they are equals, but still the man is the head of the house. Why? Because they aren’t usually emotionally driven.
Anyways, I often…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!Â
I may have or may not have stayed up past my bedtime reading this topic -
Ruth replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore
Plunk Google Docs in front of me and get a blank expression; plunk down Word, and get a smile.
I’ve used Word all my life and have only used Docs to share my book to those I don’t email.
I’m a Word girl forever!
It is easier to share a Docs, but I find formatting soooooo much easier personally with Word. There are writing apps…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
This was like riding Leavar back home, though Leavar have less of barrels for stomachs. Oh! And elk don’t cover you in flammable slime! Nahim smiled, patting his elk and digging his fingers into it’s thick black and silver fur. He talked to it gently in Realn, the fair language rolling off his tongue with a heavy Nayhelmic accent.
He chose…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Conviction! XD
-
hybridlore started the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone! Just curious–which do you prefer for your writing, and why? (And if use use another program, what is it?)
I used to use Google Docs, but when I started writing again I switched to Word. I don’t like how laggy Docs gets, but Word disappoints me sometimes. Mainly because I’ll leave comments and they disappear, and it only saves your…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Great topic, Sara!! @jonas had a great point on that. It’s hard, but just try to remember that if God wants you to be published, He’ll make it happen. I don’t struggle as much with that fear because of self-publishing XD. I figure if I end up finishing some books, if no one wants them I’ll either just keep writing or publish…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright, guys! Can we get to 300 pgs today!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m also gonna mention it’s more Western style than English, so if I mess up and I say something that isn’t in Western, @savannah_grace2009 please correct me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I would hold the saddle horn for a trot or canter though. You’re gonna all get peppered with horse stuf and riding terms, tips, and tricks. BTW, cantering is the best!
- Load More
