-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He pushed aside all her ideas and concentrated, “How about something like… I dunno… Elkie?”
I don’t know why that made me laugh, but I started cracking up and had to explain to my brothers what was so funny.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I sometimes worry that I’m too attached to my writing and that it’s become an idol, or that I’m writing purely for myself and that I should be writing for God.
Ok so this is something I’ve been trying to figure out how to balance, too! On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow t…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Horses are the best.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline should have it, and it’s red.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace let Fracture go. What a weird bird.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwwwww they’re so cute together!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace walked over to Fracture casually, before grabbing his throat and picking him up off the floor, and slammed him to the wall.
“You can answer my questions, now.”
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“I’m not calling you confusing…” Glace stopped. Fracture was very confusing. “Who’s Beethoven? Who or what is a chicken?” He pressed his questions.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Putting last names together! XD, my big brother did that when he found out who my crush was!
This scene is sooooooooo sweet!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres you spelled “caous” wrong in your forum signature, just to let you know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you try to post a pic?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s get movin again.
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone who wants their charrie to answer this.
Glace
“Who’s Beethoven? What are chickens? This is a really confusing joke.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I tag myself? Ruee, how many braincells do you have? One? -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We can still continue the scene with Tren, Carrie, and the Cat, I just wanted everyone else to have something to RP instead of just empty stuff while we’re doing this. Also, the Styx episode can continue.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He couldn’t look at them. The big animals were making his mouth water, and he was sure no one would like it if their mount was eaten.
Lol! I was laughing so hard when I read this!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh the characters each get an elk? I love that! Now excuse me while I go think up the perfect name for Kari’s elk!
I’m going to be really sad if her elk dies.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OOOOOOOOH! I like it already. Especially the venom part.
-
Esther replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google for pretty much everything, so Docs is my go-to, especially since it’s easier to make files in my Drive. There was one time a couple years back I tried Word for like two minutes and then gave up. XD I don’t have much experience with it, so I can’t say whether I actually like it or not.
I use both the app and websi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can kinda see it now… Nope, big black warhorse. I have a pic like I’m picturing but pics aren’t working…
- Load More
