-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer @smiley @beth-torres
On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow that gift, but then on the other hand, writing takes a lot of mental space, and I feel like it’s so easy for me to get lost in a story I’m writing, and then I feel guilty when I see how much of my time it consumes whe…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually use Google Docs; I had to use it during my year in public school, and I’ll occasionally use it if I’m sharing with someone, but otherwise I’m not a huge fan. I don’t have Word either, I use LibreOffice, but I think it’s pretty similar to Word.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace 2009
a sway back
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley
I didn’t struggle with this as much when I was younger, but now that my schedule’s gotten busier and it has come down to making choices between spending more time with God and writing, it’s gotten worse. I miss the days when I had enough time to spend an hour or more with God and then still…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is the typical back confirmation of an older Morgan called?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Close, Justin Morgan
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who was the owner of the first Morgan?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Byerly Turk
- Darleey Arabian
- Godolphin Arabian
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There are three names to pick. Not that hard.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is the name of one of the Arabian ancestors of the thoroughbred?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know why, but Rainier strikes me as a funny name for some reason. Love it!
I thought it would be appropriate to name an elk after a mountain, and I almost went with Shuksan, then realized Kari wouldn’t know about that mountain (since most people don’t). So Rainier it is!
The only parts of a sword I know a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Odd, I must have misunderstood what my mom was saying then. Oh well.
No idea.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh! Okay,
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s called the tree.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
English, Western, and I think Spanish too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kari
Perched atop an elk, Kari shifted to a more comfortable position. She had taken some horseback riding lessons in fifth grade, but quit after the horse she was riding took a disliking to her and did everything in its power to buck her off. Being atop an animal again wasn’t exactly a pleasant idea, but this elk seemed to like her, and Kari had…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m very proud of myself rn, I just finally got a sketch of Leo I think is worthy of being shown for criticism before I cast it into final form! When pics are working I’ll post it.
- Load More
