-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The 20% rule is a rule for equestrians about riding horses. A rider should only be about 20% the horses weight, including tack. Not all equestrians follow it, but there are many scientific tests showing that being even at just 23% your horse’s body weight can harm your horse, maybe even for life.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so mean to my charries. I’ve got one who’s abused. One who became a bad guy through revenge and grief. One who hides his emotion. One who lost his entire family. One who was banished…the list goes on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s only been one prompt so far, and only RAE and Axiom participated.
Technically only Axiom participated. I missed the deadline.
Oh! I already have an idea!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And yes, I am a follower of the 20% rule.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cuz think about it, I couldn’t go with regular elk since most likely that would break the 20% rule and therefore cause serious damage and discomfort to our poor elk. Also, riding a HUGE elk is much cooler!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I believe the extinct Irish elk was six foot at the shoulder or 18 hands at the withers. So yeah, draft horse size.
You’re lucky I’m not like Rae and won’t spam this chat with saddle pictures lol!
HEY!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like your idea, if Callie invites him he’ll go.
@savannah_grace2009 & Esther-c
Chase Duke
“Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” Fynn admired his outfit in the mirror for another moment, then turned to Chase. “I’m going to change back to my clothes and then we’ll find you something.”
“I-I don’t–” Too l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I don’t even know what “enemenemies” means.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Even though I missed the deadline, I’m still gonna post this, not as an entry but just for fun…
If Only I Could Forget…
A short story by R. A. E.
Peachy shores cannot keep in the salty water as it spills over its borders, dropping in streams down a fair cheek, and sliding under a girlish chin before falling and breaking on the ground.…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s awesome. 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess so. I did have something, but our internet went down the night before Thurs and didn’t come up till today so I missed the submission date.
Lol! Who the heck is that guy?!?! He’s nutso! As I read the first paragraph, I thought it was going to be some great ramble inside someone’s head about some topic of philosophy! I like…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I love that. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Snake hit Fennin, causing him to fall from his elk.
“Fennin!” Tren dismounted, hurrying to see if his friend was okay.
“I’m fine, Tren.” Fennin stood slowly, slightly favoring his right ankle. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I think Stella’s betrayal has triggered…” All color drained from Fennin’s face. He hopped over to Nahim,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, yeah that’s no fun. I’ll be praying for you too. ❤️
Yess, of course girl!!
I think it’s fun that I’ll see the book come out and be like, “I know her!” Over the internet, but I know her nonetheless. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And I am very offended that you created a creature without me!!!!!!!!!! I’m afraid I’ll have to say no.
Jk! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Fennin’s gonna flip, let me rp…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
Aww 🥰
Lol 😂
Lukas
“N-nah, you’re f-fine,” Lukas said with a chuckle, waving a hand through the air. Why was he still stuttering? It wasn’t like he was always this nervous around girls. Or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry guys that I wasn’t here! Our internet went out Wed. Night and a guy had to come and fix it.
- Load More
