-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It would heal automatically from any cut, any dent. If you cleaved it, somehow, it would heal instantly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
not necessarily. Golden Mithaln has unbelievable resistance.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace fisted his hand as Klethen ran his palm over the edge of his sword for whatever reason, his vambrace ready.
“You don’t want to fight me, I can beat you in five seconds. I’ve killed a Sword Master in that time.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen does have a weapon that can cut through practically anything, and portal magic…
No one in the history of he Universe has ever cut through Golden Mithaln, and that’s what Glace’s vambrace is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
That would be no problem, Chase didn’t have a dorm.
“D-don’t worry, I-I won’t be. I-I…I’ll work in the hallway.” That’s where Chase planned to sleep anyways, why not?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I-I’m kinda behind o-on my mah-math.”
Fynn felt his shoulder relax. He hadn’t noticed how tense he was. He kicked himself. What was he thinking? It wasn’t like Chase was going to take Callie from him or anything like that… right?
Callie shot Fynn a quick glare, but it was so fast that Fynn wasn’t sure if he had simply imagined it o…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@devastate-lasting How ya been?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeoaetherium
Glace would go with him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It might not work…Glace is Wraith Legion Fettian trained…He can deal with almost anything.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase could read Fynn’s body language pretty well, judging by their conversation in the store, Fynn was wary of Chase again. Sure, Chase liked Callista, but Callista was Fynn’s girl. He knew what happened when someone suspected that someone else was bucking for his girl, and Chase didn’t want to break Fynn’s nose in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Y’all… just this one line… and this is my tough, hardened, buries his emotions character…
He didn’t know it was possible for his heart to break into so many pieces until he saw Amir’s face.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherum
If it is for what Glace thinks is a “greater good”, Glace would not hesitate to kill anyone. Though, he also is not afraid to torture people either… don’t worry, he won’t kill Klethen, but if Klethen doesn’t answer him, Glace may pull out his knife…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim unclipped his sword as something screeched. He turned on his heel, seeing a black shape disappear farther into the bushes. He plunged after it, bent over a little bit to avoid branches that slapped against his armored chest and bare face. He couldn’t tell if he was gaining on the thing, or not. He activated his sword, the green glow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
For reallll XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!! This is so good!! The imagery is fantastic.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This conversation can go two ways: 1, Ev says something and Tech starts info-dumping about different kinds of dances (he can get pretty chatty once the conversation is well underway), or 2, Ev asks him “well, who are you going to take to the dance?” somewhere down the line and Tech freezes completely.
Hehehe…
Ev
“So you say you’re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“You will explain it to me!” Glace was at Klethen’s throat, lifting him up and slamming him to the wall. Klethen kicked and thrashed, his hands at his throat trying to pry Glace’s fingers away, but Glace wouldn’t budge.
“I have killed armies of people like you by myself. I’ve approached an entire legion, weaponless, and slain them all, by…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas just had a conversation with a horse 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-if I come, I’ll just stand in the back, if you don’t mind,” Chase replied.
Callie smiled. “I don’t mind. I’m just glad you’re coming.” She bit into her pizza. She felt Fynn’s gaze on her and turned to face him. He was giving her a questioning, uncertain look.
She still has a slight smile on her face as she…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure!
- Load More

Existing…how bout you
Do you want the lie or the truth?