-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Some weird person texted me thinking I was some guy named James…I just texted them back in two sentences of Realn. They haven’t replied yet. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh well, Jr’s probably to riled to notice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I concur!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yessss! I’m in! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to get back into a normal routine of writing again. (:
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium
I’m gonna warn ya’ll (I know I spell that wrong, but that’s how I pronounce it so…) That Junior is getting on edge, I can feel him getting angry. Oh, and btw, when Junior gets angry, he starts dangerously throwing knives.
Nahim Jr.
“I’m afraid that boots are not allowed in this dance practice. You w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If Calvin asks around, he might eventually discover Chase was the last one with him, and then ✨drama✨
Ooooh…I like that idea!
Nahim Jr.
“You watch it, Hugo!” Junior yelled, clearly agitated. He caught Nar giving him a “don’t do it” look. He leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Yeah, I kill my own victims. I’m Nahim Nayhelm Jr., what else do you expect? A Warrior is the one who goes to war.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“No, I have my own knives, my own wrist, and my own talent of being an elite. I kill my own victims.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr
“Barely any time! I spend my day sparring with Onyx and getting beatup, while I practise! What else is there to do?!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
Jr scowled at knew arrival. Jaz trilled.
“Sorry, I left my nice boots at home.” He turned back to the first lady.
“I ask because…wait, are you like my sis and only practise two hours a day?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
Jr grabbed her wrist steadying the knife.
“Can you throw that and hit a target dead center at fifty paces?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He was created in a lab, and had many injections as a young child. Because of this, he’s mentally sensitive. It’s actually one of his greatest fears.
Nahim Jr.
“A dragon. What else?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Because of Alpha’s background, he’s fine with sewing pins and needles but medical needles for shots make him go mad. That’s why Nar has knock out pills in her bag.
Nahim Jr.Â
“This is Jaz.” Jaz trilled warmly, contrasting Jr’s cold words. She twitched her tail and looked longingly at the woman with her viridian hue eyes,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW everyone, Nahim really does not like being an emperor’s son often, and wishes he had a physical or mental disability. He also turns into a different person around medical needles. He almost goes mad around them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Seriously people!” Jr stared at her with his red eyes. “I don’t care about broken toes and silly rules. I’m not enrolled, and I may do what I like, the upside of being an emperor’s son.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He also has hidden knives and an unregistered dragon pet on his shoulder and back.
Not in armor.
- Load More

That’s hilarious!
lol!!!!!!!!
Haha!