-
Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Honestly I like them all! Lol (sept for parts where it’s ether gore or inappropriate😬 ) I’ve only played Halo 1 and 2 and the arcade version! (I’ve also played Halo wars, but anyhow!)
Ah, gotcha. don’t have a favorite. XD Awesome though!!
Really I have a lot! Lol! Maybe… I don’t know.I like them all! :I
Hehe, I understand, lol!
[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
This is a cool idea! So I have an app called YouVersion, and they have multiple reading plans on there that will take you through the Bible in a year. You could look at some of them and figure out the chapters you would need to read each day or week.
I don’t know if I’ll join or not, but just an idea to make it a little easier. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Help? in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, that’s hard.
Um… I don’t know if this is too dark or not, or even what you’re going for, but I remember in Harry Potter that Bellatrix was torturing Hermione (in the seventh book) and Ron and Harry couldn’t see what was happening, but they heard her screams. Obviously, it sounds worse in an actual movie than reading it in a book. But…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yes I’ve read the hiding place and I absolutely love it! Have you ever heard of Darlene Deibler? She’s also one of my favorites and she has an AMAZING book that I think is sort of similar to Corrie’s.
Oh cool, I’ve never heard of her. I’ll have to check that out!
Kaylin is the oldest child. She’s very protective, loyal and quick. But…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh you’re fine! 😊
Fynn
“I guess so. Sounds good.” He sauntered up to Lukas and bowed playfully, extending a hand. “May I have this dance?”
Lukas rolled his eyes and shoved Fynn’s shoulder, causing him to take a few stumbling steps backwards.
He bounced right back over to Liv. “My bad.” A laughing glance at Lukas. “Let m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome choices!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Love ittt. 🙃
I love this! Abbie Emmons just confuses me the more I watch her to be honest…and the internal conflict stuff just wasn’t working for me and was soooo overwhelming, but you did a really awesome job of developing your characters!!
Thanks!
Yeah, she can be kind of vague sometimes. I feel like for me, it tak…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help? in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I have this chapter in my book where my MC (Nahim) is captured by the antag (Vorgan). Instead of directly physically torturing Nahim, Vorgan opts for torturing Nahim’s best friend , Mandin. The idea is to emotionally and possibly mentally break Nahim by watching his friend be hurt.
Nahim is the type where he would rather bear the pain…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah I did. Idk why, I just have been writing snippets in first person present so it was on my mind.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I sound like an idiot and feel like one.
This reply is going to be short, I didn’t get to sleep until like four this morning so my thinking braincells are dead.
Shall we take this a different direction? Do you believe that God is not God, unless He is Omnipotent, Omnibenevolent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient?
Is my guess…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, did you say it has to be in first person?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah that’s an interesting idea!
I think we might also have too many locations/dragons, and if we’re already burning out with the first one, I don’t think we’re gonna get very far. I think part of my problem is that I’m terrible with fighting scenes, and even in the scenes where the characters were fighting each other, Kari wasn’t very…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, didn’t see your post.
I like it!
If no one has a spy…
I have a charrie name Javam Ram who can act very gentlemanly, but I already have a lot of charries in here…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m brainstorming while listening to epic music for once, and it’s not Working rn. *Changes music to one of my fav SABATON’s*
Oh, also, I found my sheet about Noranay, so I might change her a little bit, and Nahim’s voice is going to sound like grating or screeching metal for a while.
Nora
- Nora gets impatient with…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not entirely sure how I want to close out the story. At this point I know they’re gonna get married but I don’t know if I want to try to add another conflict in there or something or just wrap it up. I also don’t think weddings were the same back then; I think they were usually more of a quiet family celebration but I haven’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl maybe #LIBERT?
@trailblazer Looks good! Excited for the next part!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! I might not be able to do that much, especially in Genesis XD. Maybe we could do something like one or two chapters a day for the whole week? Honestly, it doesn’t matter what chapter we’re exactly on, but it would still be cool to do it together! Maybe we could even discuss stuff that stood out to us in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@ellie-wingfeather
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler and science fiction writer! It’s nice to meet you! I’m assuming by your tag that you like the WFS? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds fun! Maybe we could start on the new year, and just start on Genesis?
- Load More
