-
Ruth replied to the topic I'm beginning a novel….thoughts? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The music is “free falling” by someone I don’t know the name of. My mom put it on my MP3 without putting in the author name.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @keilah-h @whoever-wants-to-look
I decided to practise the Canva video thing, and I think it’s much better (figured out audio finally). Any thoughts?
Play button around top righthand corner
Ignore username
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, me too…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna cry. I just heard Believer by Imagine Dragons, and it’s such a sad song, right? Not to mention a few lines tell me this isn’t a Christian band (I have no idea who Imagine dragons is XD, I just heard this one song of theirs) but it is soooooo who Jr becomes after his Emmie dies! (Emmie was his first love) He just becomes so broken!
I c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word, my writing was so cringe!! 🫣
(I’m done spamming, sorry. XDD)
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*it wasn’t
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*skims past pages* My word, I was barely able to keep up with this RP apparently XDD I wasn’t even moving that fast.
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s been foreverrr
I might be able to handle another RP, lol. Yeah, I probably could. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley (I literally almost tagged myself 🤦🏻♀️🤣)
Thanks!!
Yes, I love her music! I think my favorite is Jesus Is.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
Yes… 😏
Except the MCs and the rest of the charries don’t know until later on. Plus… Well, I’ll keep the spoilers to myself. Unless you want to hear them… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I officially love them!!!
Thanks!! I love them too 😜
and you can differently see how they’re different
Oh yeah 😉 But their internal struggles are similar (perfectionism, people-pleaser), so it’s cool how they can kinda relate to each other without being fully aware of what they’re relating about… idk know if that made any sense. ὠ…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, see ya guys later, gotta go to math… *sarcastic* yay, so excited.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
btw, Everything about Silvanis when he talks is usually either a threat or a joke. At least, that’s usually how it comes across. He often leaves more questions than answers (I’m still trying to figure out if he has a crush of Fairy or not!) and leaves more destruction than healing. He is Alpha Slit, son of Alpha, son of Grathmere, and he acts like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Kewl. Yep. Thought so. K.
*Silvanis flashes a mean look, and lifts his lip to show his fang-like canine teeth* Even a Realn-Fettian knows that isn’t how you spell it.
what’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
Probably…Letting Fairy save my life. True, I didn’t have the situation under control. True, I was most ass…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Literally all we have to do is replace every Q with a CW or KW. That might look weird, but the only reason you never see those is because Q (pointlessly) exists.
Actually, in the Realn language, they use a kw instead of q (there is no q) and no u follows it, so technically ‘Quin’ is spelled by Realn as ‘Kwin’
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
response to RAE’s argument that it makes C more versatile
Correction: Silvanis’s argument. I don’t believe in everything my charrie says. I would agree that C is a cooler letter (maybe just because of my big brother’s name…) but I think that if were to get rid of a c or a k, it would be c to go.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
C is cooler than K! to prove it, look at the first letter of ‘cool’!
So almost dying is a regular occurrence? Whose would you say is to blame for these near deaths?
Yep, apparently life doesn’t mean much to me. Whose to blame? Either half of a galaxy or me. I’m gonna go with half the galaxy, it’s they who decided they wa…[Read more]
- Load More
